Adrian GlamorganLecturer - Business
Contact Adrian Glamorgan
Adrian's expertise includes:
Education - facilitator, lecturer, and trainer & teacher and school leadership.
Communication - community radio broadcaster, writer, online creative, public speaker.
Organisational Development - governance (especially NGOs)
In his organisational work, Adrian first and foremost cultivates a board to deeply listen to and appreciate its own circumstances, past, present and future. A board then identifies opportunities ways to foster creativity, transform conflict and align organisational development to achieve productive and ethical goals.
Adrian seeks to live and work according to Quaker principles of simplicity, peace, equality, integrity, community and earth care, listening deeply to people and processes.
Master of Teaching (University of Notre Dame) 2008
Bachelor of Arts (Hons), History and Political Science (Australian National University) 1979
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (The Australian National University) 1985
Certificate III in Media (Broadcasting) (CMTO / Noongar Radio) 2012
Community development; Governance and Law; Organisational Behaviour; Academic Writing; Environment, Nuclear Weapons, Peace Journalism; Quaker Theology
Governance (particularly faith/advocacy/not-for-profit groups),
Law (particularly international humanitarian law pertaining to genocide and crimes against humanity),
Ethics (particularly Christian ethics, and media ethics and models of the fourth estate)
History of the early church, non-conformist churches, Quakerism, peace churches
Field of Research
- 1503 Business and Management
- Glamorgan, A. (2016). Outward action arising from inward stillness In Allen Y & Noble, J (eds), Breaking the boundaries (pp. 26-31). Mile End, South Australia: Wakefield Press.
Creative Production or Composition
- Glamorgan A. & PO, E. (2015). Nuclear Weapons Survivor Series. Understorey.Mt Lawley, Western Australia: RTR FM 92.1.
- Glamorgan, A & PO, E. (2013). "Beyond Nuclear War & Radioactive Peace" Series. Understorey.Mt Lawley, Western Australia: RTR FM 92.1.
- Glamorgan, A. (2012). Waste & the West Australian Environment Series. Western Australia: RTR FM 92.1.
- Glamorgan, A. and PO’, Elizabeth (2018). Understorey: Community Radio and the Nuclear Age. Unlikely: Journal for Creative Arts, Issue 05. | Link to journal
- Glamorgan, A. (2014). Dismantling the thinking behind the bomb: Beyond nuclear war and radioactive peace in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.. The Australian Friend, June 1, 2014. | Link to journal
If you’d like to contact Adrian, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.