Andrew YoudHunter Regional Director, Lecturer in Theology
Contact Andrew Youd
Andrew Youd is married to Nicola, they have a son, named Jesse, and they live in Newcastle NSW with their two dogs and four chickens. Andrew graduated with a BTh from Southern Cross College in 2009, and completed his MaCS with Alphacrucis in 2014. Andrew is an active member of C3 Victory, in Newcastle. Andrew has worked in the Faculty of Theology for seven and a half years as Associate Lecturer of Theology, teaching systematic theology and Christian ethics. Andrew also works with the Faculty of Education as Coordinator of Higher Education in Schools. As part of this role, Andrew is joint regional director of the St Philip's Christian College Teaching School Education Hub. Andrew has a passion for applied theology, whether it be theology for the Church, or Ethics for the individual, and now more recently, Christian Education.
MACS (Alphacrucis College)
Dissertation Title The Ethics of God 2014
BTh (Southern Cross College) 2009
Systematic theology and Christian ethics.
- Youd, AJ (2017). Pluralism Without Relativism: Alasdair MacIntyre and Pentecostal Ethics. , .
- THE101 Christian Worldview
- THE201 Christian Ethics
- THE202 Christ and Salvation
- THE203 Trinity and Creation
- THE310 Apologetics
- THE315 Theology and Popular Culture
- THE320 Theology and Psychology
- THE401 Christian Worldview
- THE401(MTP) Christian Worldview
- THE501 Christology
- THE502 Trinity and Creation
- THE503 Spirit and Church
- THE510 Theology and Popular Culture
- THE521 Theology of Social Justice
If you’d like to contact Andrew, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.