Andrew is a member of the Faculty of Education, Arts and Social Science and Faculty of Theology and specialises in the following areas: Theology .
Andrew Youd is married to Nicola, they have a son, named Jesse, and they live in Newcastle NSW with their two dogs and four chickens. Andrew graduated with a BTh from Southern Cross College in 2009, and completed his MaCS with Alphacrucis in 2014. Andrew is an active member of C3 Victory, in Newcastle. Andrew has worked in the Faculty of Theology for seven and a half years as Associate Lecturer of Theology, teaching systematic theology and Christian ethics. Andrew also works with the Faculty of Education as Coordinator of Higher Education in Schools. As part of this role, Andrew is joint regional director of the St Philip's Christian College Teaching School Education Hub. Andrew has a passion for applied theology, whether it be theology for the Church, or Ethics for the individual, and now more recently, Christian Education.
- THE101 - Christian Worldview
- THE201 - Christian Ethics
- THE202 - Christ and Salvation
- THE203 - Trinity and Creation
- THE310 - Apologetics
- THE315 - Theology and Popular Culture
- THE320 - Theology and Psychology
- THE401 - Christian Worldview
- THE401(MTP) - Christian Worldview
- THE501 - Christology
- THE502 - Trinity and Creation
- THE503 - Spirit and Church
- THE510 - Theology and Popular Culture
- THE520 - The Church and Social Justice
Systematic theology and Christian ethics.
MACS (Alphacrucis College)
Dissertation Title The Ethics of God
BTh (Southern Cross College)
Youd, AJ (2017). Pluralism Without Relativism: Alasdair MacIntyre and Pentecostal Ethics. Paper presented at the , , .
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm.
If you’d like to contact Andrew, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.