Rev Dr Angelo CettolinHDR Supervisor
Contact Angelo Cettolin
Legal Practice Certificate (Supreme Court of Tasmania) 1980
DMin (Australian College of Theology)
Dissertation Title AOG Pentecostal Spirituality in Australia: A Comparative Study of the Phenomenon of Historic Spirituality and its Contemporary Developments within the Assemblies of God in Australia 2007
GradDipBus (Swinburne University) 2000
BTh (Australian College of Theology) 1987
LLB (University of Tasmania) 1978
DipChSt (Bible College of Victoria) 1986
Cert IV TAE (Australian Forensic Services) 2013
Cert IV TAE (Harvest Bible College) 2006
- Cettolin, A. (2016). Spirit Freedom and Power: Changes in Pentecostal Spirituality. Wipf and Stock: Eugene, OR.
- Cettolin, A. (2002). Hermeneutics Manual: The Art & Science of Interpreting the Bible. .
- Cettolin, A. (2002). Sex in the City: Issues in Marriage in the Australian Context In , Workshop Paper, Pentecostal and Charismatic Bible Colleges Association (pp. ). .
- Cettolin, A. (2018). Economics and Corruption: A Biblical Perspective. Paradosis Conference Paper, .
- Cettolin, A. (2017). Academic Identities and Quality Teaching in Higher Education Providers. ACHEA Conference Paper, .
- Cettolin, A. (2008). Contemporary Pentecostal Spirituality and the implications for mission within Australia: a comparative study based on developments within the Assemblies of God in Australia/ Australian Christian churches (AOG/ACC). Australian Journal of Mission Studies, Vol. 2, No. 2.
- Cettolin, A. (2007). Pentecostal Spirituality in Australia. Pointers: Christian Research Association Bulletin, No. 2-8.
- Cettolin, A. (2007). Understanding Pentecostal /Charismatic Spirituality. Pentecostal Bible College Article, .
- Furniss, J., Unknown (Doctoral Thesis)
- Harris, T., Unknown (Doctoral Thesis), 2020
If you’d like to contact Angelo, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.