Dr Christopher PriorPrincipal and Senior Lecturer
Contact Christopher Prior
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Christopher
Christopher is the Deputy Principal and a Senior Lecturer for the National Institute for Christian Education. He is also an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
DEd (Australian Catholic University) 2017
MEd (National Institute for Christian Education) 2007
MArts (Theol) (Ridley College) 2003
BAgr (University of Melbourne) 1990
Field of Research
- 1503 Business and Management
- Prior, C. (2019). Reimagining leadership: dabbling in dichotomies. Christian Teachers Journal, Vol. 27, No. 4 14-17.
- Prior, C. (2018). The perceptions and practices of school leaders in Christian Education National. International Journal of Christianity & Education, Vol. 22, No. 2 128-141. | External link
- The distinctiveness of Christian schooling: Teachers’ understanding of purpose and practice (2019), ACHEA Research Symposium, Brisbane, Australia, 01 Aug 2019
- Re-imagining Christian School Leadership – Dabbling in leadership dichotomies (2019), International Transforming Education Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 15 Jul 2019
If you’d like to contact Christopher, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.