Dr Clayton CoombsAcademic Dean - Planetshakers College
Contact Clayton Coombs
Ph.D. (Wheaton College) 2013
M.Th. (Fuller Theological Seminary) 2008
M. Mkt. (Monash University) 2000
Grad. Dip. Th. (Tabor College) 2006
B.Bus. (Hons) (Monash University) 1997
B.Bus. (Monash University) 1996
Dip.Mkt.Res. (Marketing Research Society of Australia) 1996
Field of Research
- 2204 Religion and Religious Studies
- Coombs, C. (2016). A Dual Reception: Eusebius and the Gospel of Mark. Fortress Press.
- Coombs, C. (2013). Literary Device or Legitimate Diversity. Eusebius’ use of the Optative Mood in Ad Marinum. Studia Patristica, .
- Coombs, C. (2010). Reading in Tongues: e Case for a Pneumatological Hermeneutic in Conversation with James K. Smith. Pneuma, Vol. 32, No. 2 261-268.
- 'And these signs shall follow': Authenticity and Authentication of the Gospel in the Early Church (2018), Empowered21, Johannesburg, South Africa, 14 May 2018
- Leaving the Past Behind: A Historical Survey of the Church’s Response to Homosexuality (2017), Empowered21 Scholars' Consultation, Singapore, 27 May 2017
- Origen’s Implicit Critique of Montanism in Contra Celsum (2012), North American Patristics Society Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA, 24 May 2012
- A New Perspective on Augustine: A Re-evaluation of McGrath’s Claim that Augustine understands iustificare as ‘to make righteous.’ (2010), 62nd Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society, Atlanta, USA, 18 Nov 2010
- Coombs, C. (2012). Review of Khaled Anatolios: Retriving Nicaea. Trinity Journal, .
If you’d like to contact Clayton, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.