Dr Derrin KerrSessional Lecturer
Contact Derrin Kerr
Doctor of Education (CQ University) 1999
Master of Music (Michigan State University) 1997
Bachelor of Music (Queensland Conservatorium of Music) 1995
- Kerr, D., Hodges, G., and Knight, B (2007). "Jazz education performance training: Contemporary jazz educators and performers perceptions of performance training in the 21st century" In B. Knight, B. Wlaker-Gibbs & J. Delamoir, Research into 21st Century Communities (pp. 249-262). Teneriffe, QLD.
- Knight, B.A., and Kerr, D (2011). "Analysing the effects of an industry-based jazz education performance training programme on the development of adjunct-professional skills". Music Education Research, 13(3) 327-341.
- Knight, B.A., and Kerr, D (2010). "Exploring an Industry-Based Jazz Education Performance Training Program". International Journal of Music Education, 28(4) 301-312.
- Kerr, D., Hodges, G., and Knight, B (2006). "An Unlikely Symbiotic Relationship: A Unique Jazz Education-Island Resort Partnership". Jazz Education Journal, 39(3) 61-64.
- Kerr, D., Whateley, G., and Bofinger, I (2004). "Escaping to a Tropical Island in the Whitsunday". Music Forum, 10 (4). May 46 – 47.
- Kerr, D., Whateley, G., and Bofinger, I. (2003). Jazz Studies – A Vehicle for Edutourism. , .
If you’d like to contact Derrin, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.