Elizabeth Beech is the Academic Dean of National Institute for Christian Education and an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
- EDU400 - Biblical Foundations of Education
- EDU405 - Postgraduate Research and Writing
- EDU501 - Worldviews and Educational Practice
- EDU505 - A Biblical Vision for Christian School Leadership
- EDU580 - Critical Analysis of Leadership Development
- EDU590 - Capstone Review
- EDU593 - Education Research Project
PhD (Regent University)
MTh Studies (Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary)
MA (Soc.Sci.) (Azusa Pacific University)
BA (Sociology) (Asbury University)
If you’d like to contact Elizabeth, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.