Rev Esther WakemanHDR Supervisor
Contact Esther Wakeman
Ph.D. (Fuller Graduate School of Psychology) 1991
M.Div. (Fuller Theological Seminary) 1990
B.A. (Malone College, Ohio, USA) 1977
- Wakeman, E. (2016). Dialogue with the Cultures: Implementing Values Education in the Multicultural Asia/Dialogue with Other Religions—The Payap University (Chiang Mai, Thailand) Experience. ACUCA 2015 Management Conference Published Proceedings, 55-70.
- Boonyakiat, S., Srisuntorn, C., Laddarornphantu, N., Saetang, P., Maneewong, M., Saetang, S., Duangnapa, I., & Wakeman, E. (2012). Life and Ministry of the Local Churches in Chiang Mai City Area Belonging to the First District of the Church of Christ in Thailand. Saengthamm Academic Journal, 4(1).
- Wakeman, E. & Gorsuch, R.L.(1991). A test and expansion of the Fishbein model on Religious Attitudes and Behavior in Thailand. International Journal of the Psychology of Religion, 1(1) 33-40.
- Wakeman, E. (1985). Sri Ngam Church: An Historical Inquiry into the Origins of the Church in Northern Thailand. East Asia Journal of Theology, 3(2) 154-166.
- “Immanuel Journaling” and Thai Seminarians’ Relationship with God (Attachment, Awareness, and Quality) (2020), Thailand Theological Academic Conference (TTAC), McGilvary College of Divinity, Payap University, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 05 Feb 2020
Learning and Living Together in Higher Education: How Co-Curricular Efforts Enhance Curricular Education and Foster Thriving Communities (2012), 16th Annual UNESCO-APEID International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, 21 Nov 2012
Co-presenter: Crocco, Oliver S.
If you’d like to contact Esther, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.