Dr Geoffrey BeechSenior Lecturer
Contact Geoffrey Beech
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Geoffrey
Geoffrey is a Senior Lecturer for the National Institute for Christian Education and an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
PhD (Australian Catholic University) 2012
MEd (Charles Sturt University) 1996
GradDipTeach (Mitchell College of Advanced Education) 1986
DipTeach (Mitchell College of Advanced Education) 1973
Field of Research
- 1301 Education Systems
- 1302 Curriculum and Pedagogy
- 1303 Specialist Studies in Education
- 1399 Other Education
- Beech, G. R.(2019). Shame, guilt, and fear: Relationality across cultures.. Pitt Town, NSW: Lifeworld Education.
- Beech, G. R.(2015). Christians as teachers: What might it look like?. Wipf & Stock: Eugene, OR.
- Edlin, R., Ireland, J., & Beech, G. (Eds.) (2014). Engaging the culture: Christians at work in education [2nd Ed., Kindle version]. National Institute of Christian Education: Sydney, Australia.
- Ireland, J., Edlin, R., Dickens, K., & Beech, G. (Eds.) (2014). Pointing the way: Directions for Christian education in the new millennium. National Institute of Christian Education: Sydney, Australia.
- Beech, G. R.(2013). Word verse and other poems. Xlibris: Gordon, NSW.
- Beech, G. R.(Ed.) (2002). Vida sin SIDA. Sociedad Bíblica Boliviana: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- Beech, G. R.(2014). Meaning-full Christian education: Making sense, engaging in school cultures In R. Edlin, J. Ireland, & G. Beech (Eds.), Engaging the culture: Christians at work in education [2nd Ed., Kindle version] (pp. ). National Institute of Christian Education: Sydney, Australia.
- Beech, G. R.(2016). Purpose teaching. Christian Teachers Journal, Vol. 24, No. 2 16-19.
- Beech, G. R., & Beech, E. G.(2016). Lehrkunst: Deep learning for transformation. Christian Teachers Journal, Vol. 24, No. 3 16-18.
- Beech, G. R., & Beech, E. G.(2016). Research as the un-hiding of God’s knowledge. African Journal for Transformational Scholarship, Vol. 3 3-12.
- Beech, G. R.(2013). Researching the teaching context: Faithful practice. ICCTE Journal, Vol. 9, No. 1. | Link to journal
- Beech, G. R.(2013). Un-hiding God in the 21st Century. IAPCHE Contact: Academic Insert, September.
- Beech, G. R.(2012). Excellence. Conference proceedings from the International Conference on ‘Towards Excellence in Education’, .
- Beech, G. R.(2010). Spinning worldviews. Christian Teachers Journal, Vol. 18, No. 4.
- Beech, G. R.(2008). SIM & Christian schooling in Africa: A renewed vision for the 21st century. A report prepared for SIM International, .
If you’d like to contact Geoffrey, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.