Hyoseon LeeVET- Music Coordinator & Lecturer(Korean)
Contact Hyoseon Lee
Hyoseon is Music Coordinator Korean Program and Trainer.
She has worked as Music Director and trainer at The General Assembly Theological College (Korea) (2009-2011). As lectured in Christian Hymnody, The History of Church Music, The History of Western Music, Worship & Music, Choral conducting method. She is a representative and conductor of the Gabriel Choir in Korea (1998-2002). She worked about 20 years as a Director of music in Church (Korea). Currently, she has been Director of music since 2012 at Sydney Juan Church. She is a director of the Worships team at Alphacrucis Korean campus.
She majored in Vocal(Bachelor of Art in Music) Master of Divinity (M.div) and Master of church music (M.C.M) also Christian music (Ph.D.) Candidate in Korea
Cert IV Training & Assessment (TAE 40116) (Inspire Education) 2019
M.C.M (SungKonghoe University, Korea) 2004
M.Div. (Korea Christian University, Korea) 2002
B.A.M(Vocal) (Anyang University, Korea) 1991
- Hyoseon Lee (2010). Calvin’s Psalter, Measures seeking to apply for worship in the Presbyterian Church in Korea. Life Reformed Theological Symposium, vol 14, Baeksuk University – Korea, 2010.
- Hyoseon Lee (2009). Calvin's writings appeared in music history - Focused on Proposals regarding the organization of the Geneva Church and worship -1537 and Preface to the 1543 Geneva Psalter-. Life Reformed Theological Seminary Papers, vol 3 Baeksuk University – Korea.
Creative Production or Composition
- Hyoseon Lee (2003). Vocal Recital. Seoul Anglican Cathedral, Korea.
- BSBIPR401 Use and respect copyright
- CUAMCP302 Write song lyrics
- CUAMLT301 Develop and apply aural perception skills
- CUAMLT302 Apply knowledge of style and genre to music industry practice
- CUAMPF407 Develop vocal techniques
- CUAMPF507 Provide musical leadership in performance
- CUAPPR505 Establish and maintain safe creative practice
- CUAWRT503 Write about music
If you’d like to contact Hyoseon, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.