Dr Ian JagelmanSenior Lecturer in Leadership
Contact Ian Jagelman
Ian spent fifteen years in public accounting with Price Waterhouse Coopers including stints in Papua New Guinea and Fiji where he set up their tax consulting division.
For 20 years he served as the Senior Pastor of Christian City Church, Lane Cove, an evangelical/Pentecostal church in the northern region of Sydney. A church plant in 1984, it grew to in excess of 1100 active members by December 2002 when the church was restructured to create three autonomous churches at Lane Cove, Ryde and Carlingford.
In the Christian world he is also recognised as having a teaching gift expressed through Truth for Life Ministries, a division of The Jagelman Institute.
Degree of Associated of Accounting (Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia) 1970
D.Min. (Fuller Theological Seminary, USA) 1990
M.Div. (Melodyland School of Theology, USA) 1979
B.Div. (Hons) (University of Sydney) 1981
Historical Leadership Formation
- Jagelman, I. (2019). Reflections Vol. 3. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta, Australia.
- Jagelman, I. (2015). Reflections vol. 2: walking with Christ based on Paul's epistles to the Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians and Philemon. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta, Australia.
- Jagelman, I. (2013). The L Factor: Identifying and Developing Christian Leaders. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta, Australia.
- Jagelman, I. (2010). Reflections on lives with purpose based on Luke's gospel and the book of Acts. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta: Australia.
- Jagelman, I. (2007). Re-engineering the Church: New Models of Governance, Leadership Teams and Succession Planning. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta, Australia.
- Jagelman, I. (2007). The Empowered Church: Releasing Ministry through Effective Leadership. The Jagelman Institute, Parramatta, Australia.
Association of SLT (since 2014)
- John Rhodes, D Min (Doctoral Thesis), 2016
- Madeline Hogan, M Lead (Masters Project/Thesis), 2016
- Nathan Polley, D Min (Doctoral Thesis), 2016
If you’d like to contact Ian, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.