Dr Jacqueline Mees-BussHonorary Associate
Contact Jacqueline Mees-Buss
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Jacqueline
Jacqueline started her management career as a graduate trainee with Unilever in her country of birth, the Netherlands. Since that time she has worked as a Senior Executive for large multinationals in Europe, Asia and Australia. Her areas of expertise are strategy, innovation, marketing, and corporate social responsibility. She was working as Strategic Marketing Services Director for the Goodman Fielder group when the company was taken over by Burns Philp in March 2003. Since then, she has worked as a marketing consultant and corporate trainer for a wide range of clients including Westpac, CBA, Dairy Farmers, and Colgate-Palmolive. She has been combining her consultancy with lecturing and completed a PhD in International Business (The evolution of multinational corporations in the age of globalisation and social responsibility) at the University of Sydney in 2014. Not long after she and her family moved to Australia at the end of 1999 she – as well as her husband and two children – became Christians and she developed a keen interest in Christian ethics and Theology. At Alphacrucis Jacqueline teaches Strategy and Innovation, Marketing Management for Non-Profit Organisations, and Introduction to Management and contributes to a number of units in Leadership and Christian Ethics.
PhD (University of Sydney) 2014
MScBA (Erasmus University Rotterdam (NL)) 1984
BLit (Spanish) (Rijksuniversiteit Leiden (NL)) 1981
The Evolution of the Multinational Corporation
Globalization, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsiblity
Innovation and Change Management
Social Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mees-Buss, J. and Welch, C. (2014). Taming a wicked problem? Unilever’s Interpretations of Corporate Social Responsibility 2000–2012 In R. van Tulder, A. Verbeke and R. Strange, International Business and Sustainable Development (pp. 265-291). Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Mees-Buss, J., Welch, C., & Piekkari, R. (2020). "From Templates to Heuristics: How and Why to Move Beyond the Gioia Methodology". Organizational Research Methods, November. | External link
- Mees-Buss, J., Welch, C. & Westney, D. (2019). What happened to the transnational? The emergence of the neo-global corporation. Journal of International Business Studies, 50, no. 9 1513-1543.
- Mees-Buss, J. & Welch, C. (2018). Managerial Ideologies Dividing the Corporate Elite: A process study of the rise and fall of a counter-ideology. Organization Studies, 40, no. 4 563-592. | External link
- Mees-Buss, J., Welch, C., & Piekkari, R. (2020). From Templates to Heuristics: How and Why to Move Beyond the Gioia Methodology. Organizational Research Methods, . | External link
- Mees-Buss, J., Welch, C., & Westney, D. E.(2019). What happened to the transnational? The emergence of the neo-global corporation. Journal of International Business Studies, 50(9) 1513-1543.
If you’d like to contact Jacqueline, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.