Dr Kate BertramAdjunct Lecturer
Contact Kate Bertram
Ed.D. (University of Wollongong)
Dissertation Title The Cultural architecture of schools: a study of the relationship between school design, the learning environment and learning communities in new schools 2012
M.Ed. (Deakin University) 2006
Grad. Dip. Musm. Stud. with Merit (University of Sydney) 1998
Grad.Dip.Ed. (Secondary) (Sydney Institute of Education) 1986
B.A. (University of Sydney) 1985
- Bertram, K. (2016). The Cultural Architecture of Schools In Kenn Fisher (Ed.), The Translational Design of Schools: An Evidence-Based Approach to Aligning Pedagogy and Learning Environments (pp. ). Sense Publishers.
- Bertram, K. (2012). The Cultural Architecture of Schools. , .
- Bertram, K. (2012). New Patterns for School Design. The Christian Teachers Journal, Vol. 20.
- Bertram, K. (2010). Stimulating Profit or Learning?. Directions in Education, Vol. 19, No. 5.
- Bertram, K. (2008). Learning Spaces for 3 to 19 year olds. iNet Educator Online Conference, .
- Bertram, K. (2008). Leading by Design – the importance of being an excellent client team. The Australian Educational Leader, Vol. 30, No. 4.
Research and Professional Grants
- Teachers' Guild of New South Wales Research Award, Teachers’ Guild of New South Wales
Facilitated Session - Competencies in the Curriculum (OECD Future of Education and Skills 2030) (2019), Sydney, Australia, 18 Oct 2019
Co-presenter: Lambert, P
If you’d like to contact Kate, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.