Dr Lindsay GraiegLecturer
Contact Lindsay Graieg
Lindsay is a Senior Lecturer for the National Institute for Christian Education and an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
DEd (Murdoch University) 2015
MEd (National Institute for Christian Education) 2007
BEd (Edith Cowan University) 1995
DipTeach (Western Australian College of Advanced Education) 1982
- Graieg, L. (2019). What it might mean to be a 'classroom ready' teacher?. TEACH Journal of Christian Education, 13(2) 16-21. | Link to journal
- Graieg, L. (2017). Who we are: curriculum and identity. Christian Teachers' Journal, Vol. 25, No. 1 26-29.
- Graieg, L. (2017). Where we are: curriculum and context. Christian Teachers' Journal, Vol. 25, No. 2 26-30.
- Graieg, L. (2017). What is the problem? Curriculum as exclusion. Christian Teachers' Journal, Vol. 25, No. 3 22-26.
- Graieg, L. (2017). New Creation as Curriculum Solutions for Christian Schooling. Christian Teachers' Journal, Vol. 25, No. 4 8-12.
- Some Implications of New Creation Theology for Christian School Curriculum (2015), International Transforming Education Conference 2015 (ITEC15), Melbourne, Australia, 13 Jul 2015
- Biblical Theology and Christian Schooling (2013), Christian Schools Association (CSA) WA State Conference, Perth, Australia, 22 Jul 2013
Christian Educators’ Professional Association (since None)
Geraldton Christian Community Schools Association Inc. (GCCSA) (since 2014)
If you’d like to contact Lindsay, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.