Dr Sangin NamSessional Lecturer
Contact Sangin Nam
PhD (Conselor Education and Supervision) (University of Iowa) 1993
MA (Educational Psychology) (Seoul National University) 1993
BA (Education) (Seoul National University) 1987
Field of Research
- 1699 Other Studies in Human Society
- 1701 Psychology
- 1799 Other Psychology and Cognitive Sciences
- Shin, H.D., Chung, S.K., and Nam, S.I.(2019). A study on the victimization of pre-perceived and perceived dating violence experienced by college students. Youth Research Journal, 26(9) 323-343.
- Gu, A.R., and Nam, S.I.(2018). An exploratory study on the component of resilience. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 8 (5) 491-501.
- Kweon, N.H., and Nam, S.I.(2015). Effect of parent’s rearing attitude, prosocial behavior and empathetic attitude on adolescents’ prosocial behavior: Focused on mediating effect of adolescents’ emotional empathy. Youth Research Journal, 22(11) 189-217.
Korean Association of Christian Counseling & Psychology (since 2002)
Korean Counseling Association, Professional Counselor, Supervisor (since 2002)
If you’d like to contact Sangin, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.