Dr Stephen BeaumontExternal Supervisor
Contact Stephen Beaumont
PhD (University of Queensland, St Lucia)
Dissertation Title Exploring Dual Role Relationships in Pastoral Counselling 2012
DMin (Denver Theological Seminary) 2001
MEd (School Guidance & Councelling-Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove) 2003
Master of Counselling (Queensland University of Technology) 2001
MTh (Sydney College of Divinity) 2000
MA (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary, Baguio City, Philippines) 1991
GradCert Research Commercialisation (University of Queensland, St. Lucia) 2012
GradCert Social Science (University of Queensland -Social and Behavioral Sciences) 2009
- Luetz, J. & Beaumont, S.M.(2019). Community Gardening: Integrating Social Responsibility and Sustainability in a Higher Education Setting – A Case Study, Would Sustainability Series In Leal Filho, W., Social Responsibility and Sustainability (pp. ). .
- Beaumont, S. (2011). A Tale of Two Churches In Annemie Dillen & Anne Vandenhoeck, Prophetic Witness in World Christianities Rethinking Pastoral Care and Counseling (pp. 223-234). Münster, Lit-verlag.
- PLEASE UPDATE (2011). Pastoral Counseling Down Under. Pastoral Psychology, 60 (1) 117-131.
- Beaumont, S.M (2009). Pastoral Counselling Anyone? Those Troublesome Dual-Relationships in Pastoral Counselling. St. Mark’s Theological Review, No. 208 45-58..
- Birds in the bush. (2018), Conference paper presented at the Association for Practical Theology in Oceania, Suva, Fiji., 01 Jan 2018
- Beaumont, S.M (2012). Youth Homelessness and Young People’s Experiences of Domestic Violence in Redlands City. A report prepared for the Redlands Youth Change Driver Group with funding provided by the Redland City Council Community Grants Program.
- Eeles, J., Unknown (Masters Project/Thesis), 2018
- Smith, P., Unknown (Masters Project/Thesis), 2017
- Vincent, M., Unknown (Masters Project/Thesis), 2017
If you’d like to contact Stephen, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.