Rev Dr Titus OlorunnisolaExternal Supervisor
Contact Titus Olorunnisola
PhD Systematic Theology and Missiology (University of Divinity) 2017
M.A (Contextual and Cross-Cultural Theology) (VU University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.) 2009
B.Th. (Hons) (Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary, Ogbomoso, Nigeria) 2006
B.A (Hons) Religious Studies (University of Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria.) 2006
Cert IV Training and Assessment (Queensland Training Association) 2018
- Olorunnisola, T. (2020). “Prophetic Christology and the Transformation of the Majority World.” [Forthcoming]. Studies in World Christianity, UK, .
- Olorunnisola, T. (2020). “From Interreligious Dialogue to Dialogue of Life: A Proposal for Peaceful Coexistence and Mutuality in Nigeria.” [Forthcoming]. Studies in Interreligious Dialogue, Amsterdam NL, .
- Olorunnisola, T. (2019). Beyond Interreligious Dialogue: Dialogue of Life as a means to Peaceful Coexistence and Mutality in Nigeria. European Scientific Journal, Vol. 15, no. 17 28-45.
- Olorunnisola, T. (2019). John Hick's Global Theology of Death and Immorality in Conversation with Yoruba-African Philosophy of Afterlife. Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion, Vol. 44 (July 2019).
- Olorunnisola, T. (2015). “The Church in Conversation for Social Transformation: From Christology to Christo-praxis.”. International Journal of Philosophy and Theology, Vol. 3, No. 2 65-72.
- “A Christological Paradigm for Social Transformation: A Case of Australia.” (2017), Triennial Conference of Australian Association for Mission Studies, Whitley College, University of Divinity, 02 Jul 2017
- “African Christian Mission in the Era of Reverse Mission: Encounter and Prospects.” (2014), Triennial Conference of the Australian Association of Mission Studies, Tabor, Adelaide, 02 Oct 2014
- “Toward a ‘Theology of Common Humanity’: The Emerging Context of the Praxis of Inter-faith Relations in Nigeria.” (2014), International Theological Conference: Interfaith Dialogue, Australian Catholic University, Melbourne, 22 May 2014
Australian and New Zealand Association of Theological Schools (ANZATS) (since None)
Australian Association of Mission Studies (AAMS) (since None)
International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS) Japan (since None)
If you’d like to contact Titus, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.