Church Partnerships Administrator
• Great team culture
• Location close to transport hub
• Full-time role (5 days)
** Candidates must have an ongoing and unrestricted right to work in Australia to apply for this position **
About this Opportunity:
The Church Partnerships Administrator is responsible to work with Local Church Colleges (LCC’s) and church partners on the day-to-day management of courses being delivered through our online portal or for VET partner churches face to face delivery.
This is a full-time position based in the Sydney (Parramatta) campus.
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college, with campuses in every Australian capital and Auckland, and with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in ministry & theology, education, leadership, business, chaplaincy, counselling, teaching and music. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations
The key responsibilities of the Church Partnerships Administrator include (but not limited to):
• Aiding the Director in managing Partners & LCC’s.
• Providing excellent customer services to churches and AC students through
• timely and accurate response to all queries from liaisons and facilitators
• Ensuring course offerings and resources in the relevant programs are available for Partners & LCC’s such as online content, calendars, timetables, in consultation with Program Directors.
• Adhere to an internal quality management system for delivery of programs for LCC’s and partner churches
• Working with relevant Program Directors re: delivery of awards to Partners & LCC’s.
• Assisting the Director to ensure continued compliance with relevant government standards.
• Maintaining high quality system of onboarding new liaisons and continual communication with all liaisons and facilitators
To be successful for this position you will have:
• A Diploma in Ministry (or equivalent), or above is highly desirable
Current Certificate IV TAE40166 is highly preferred
• Proven exceptional management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience working in church and/or client relations.
• Experience in Salesforce or customer relationship management system
• Commitment to the Christian faith that informs one’s professional and personal choices and commitments.
• Technologically proficient including excellent computer skills (word, excel, outlook) and experience in student learning platforms, (specifically Moodle) and customer-relationship management systems.
• Understanding of the mission of vocational and higher education in the church.
• Successful experience in academic administration.
• Understanding of VET and HE systems and processes.
• Ability to work autonomously.
How to apply:
• To be considered for this opportunity send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email to HR team, email@example.com. The cover letter MUST address the above criteria and include detail on your capacity to be part of a Christ-centred organisational culture (i.e. details of any Christian faith, values or church involvement, or of your willingness to be part of a Christian organisation).
• This position description can also be viewed at https://www.ac.edu.au/job-opportunities/
• APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30 November 2021, unless filled prior to this date.
• PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.