Digital Marketing Specialist
- Great company and team culture – fun team with a strong collaborative spirit, in a company driven by purpose
- Flexible work location – 50% Parramatta head office / 50% work from home
- Progression opportunities as company grows towards a university
About this Opportunity:
This role will primarily focus on converting leads to new student applications and enrolments, using digital earned and owned media (website, microsites, landing pages, blog, databases, social media channels, open days, webinars and masterclasses). A secondary priority will be new leads acquisition via 3rd party channels and events (partnerships, industry conferences and school / careers expos) as well as testing new channels and media.
You will have a demonstrated track record of managing digital marketing assets and campaigns, using marketing automation and CRM systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
Ideal candidates will be T-shaped marketers, with at least 3 years’ experience across web content management, email and marketing automation, organic and paid social channels, SEO, and analytics. Depth in at least one of these areas is expected.
This role reports directly to the Marketing Director and works closely with faculty, as well as other marketing team members. As AC is a faith-based organisation, we are also looking for someone with an active faith that informs one’s personal and professional life.
This is a full-time position (5 days a week) based in the Sydney (Parramatta) campus.
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College (AC) is Christian college with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research, with 7 campuses throughout Australia and New Zealand, numerous partnerships and an online campus serving over 4,000 students. We offer qualifications from VET Certificate to Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Business, Chaplaincy, Social Science/Counselling, Ministry, Music/Media, Teaching and Theology.
We have plans to expand into new disciplines and geographies, and are looking for a motivated digital marketing specialist to help us achieve annual targets while laying a solid foundation for future growth.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist include (but not limited to):
- Work with Marketing Director to develop new concepts for campaigns (e.g. launch of new programs, new partnerships);
- Own the creation, scheduling and updating of content across our website, microsites and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc);
- Own the email and SMS communications schedule and campaign schedule, including list segmentation, sending and performance tracking;
- Proof and edit copy for grammar, spelling, tone and overall quality, as well as source imagery, photography and videos with our designer/photographers and campuses;
- Iterate on creative and targeting based on results such as click-throughs, conversions and other engagement metrics;
- Conduct basic SEO research and work with Marketing Director to craft and implement initiatives to increase SERP and organic traffic;
- Support new marketing / future student projects as needed, with occasional traditional media projects (printed prospectus and program leaflets).
To be successful for this position you will have:
Committed Christian, involved in a local congregation with a faith that informs one's professional and personal choices and commitments
- Hands-on content and campaign experience with:
- Content management systems (WordPress or similar)
- CRM systems (Salesforce, Dynamics or similar) and
- Marketing CRM / automation (HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar)
- Social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Basic graphic design (publishing tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, or simpler tools like Canva)
- Ability to work collaboratively with business owners, designers and copywriters to create and optimise messaging and creative, as well as an analytical mindset to manage segmentation and personalisation
- Familiarity with analytics and SEO:
- Able to set up campaigns so data is synced across multiple properties/forms and marketing / CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics, customer journeys and funnels
- Foundational understanding of SEO
- A positive, roll up your sleeves can-do attitude with a focus on results
- Desirable to have experience within education or a similar high consideration sector
Optional/nice to have:
- To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Sharon Swalling, Human Resources at HR.Team@ac.edu.au. Please address the required skills and proficiencies listed above in your application.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 25th August 2021, unless filled prior to this date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **