Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Employment Type: Ideally Full-Time FTE 1.0 (38hrs / 5 days per week), open to part time or fixed term
- Dynamic team culture
- Location close to transport hub, flexibility for remote working
- Ideally Full-time role (5 days), but open to part time or fixed term
About this Opportunity:
The focus of the Digital Marketing Specialist is acquiring leads across a range of digital marketing and advertising channels, and work with the marketing and future students’ team to maximise conversions and ROI of digital spend.
Ideally this is full-time role, but we are open to part time and fixed term. This role is based in the Sydney, with flexibility of being able to work remotely for some of the time.
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College (AC) is Christian college with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. AC has students worldwide, served via 7 campuses throughout Australia and New Zealand and via our online campus.
Whilst we are Christian in heritage and values, we welcome students of all worldviews. We offer qualifications from VET Certificate to Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Ministry, Theology, Business, Education, Social Science/Counselling, Music/Media and Chaplaincy.
We are looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to help us achieve annual targets, as well as lay the foundations for longer term growth. Great team culture – faith-based, fun, dynamic team, with a strong collaborative spirit. Progression opportunities in line with company growth.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist include (but are not limited to):
- Use data to gain a deeper understanding of customer segments, their student journeys to identify new opportunities and channels for growth;
- Develop, manage and optimize paid search campaigns on Google Ads. Develop, manage and optimize acquisition and re-engagement campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Ongoing work includes optimizing spend levels, audience targeting, testing of ad creatives and landing pages. Test and assess new channels and offers;
- Own the digital budget and ensure ROI is accurately measured and maximised – this involves linking and analysing cost, prospect engagement and Lifestage data from various systems to get an accurate picture of cost of acquisition and attributional impact of digital. It also involves co-owning the future student marketing funnel, working with the rest of the team to improve conversion at each stage of the journey.
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- Well-versed in digital marketing, in particular with paid acquisition campaigns. Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM and website development/SEO;
- Paid Acquisition: Demonstrated hands-on experience and results in managing campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Ads. Success in achieving results, and working collaboratively with designers and copywriters to test/optimize ad and landing page messaging and creative;
- Marketing Automation: Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or similar (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Marketing Cloud);
- CRM : Experience in integration, implementation and operation of a SaaS CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics, HubSpot, Zoho etc);
- Experience working with and implementing Google Analytics and tracking scripts across multiple web properties
- Able to ensure campaign data is synced across ad platforms, pages/forms and CRM systems
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP)
- Foundational understanding of SEO
- To be considered for this opportunity send your resume and cover letter to Sharon Swalling, Human Resources. The cover letter should address the required skills and proficiencies listed above, as well as include detail on your capacity to be part of a Christ-centred organisational culture (i.e. details of any Christian faith, values or church involvement, or of your willingness to be part of a Christian organisation).
- Enquiries relating to this position can be directed to Sharon at HR.Team@ac.edu.au.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 15th February 2021, unless filled prior to this date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **