Future Students Officer - Adelaide
Employment Type: Part time (0.5)
- Young, dynamic team culture
- A people-facing role in an organisation with a purpose
- Location close to transport hub, flexible work-from-home arrangements possible
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. We provide our students with a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in business, chaplaincy, counselling, education, ministry, music and theology, with campuses in every Australian state, online and via international partnerships.
AC is growing and we are looking for student recruiters to join us for our next stage of expansion. Join our young, dynamic team (Friday lunches, weekly office activities) in a critical people-facing role.
About this role:
The Future Students Officer is an essential role to interact students, matching their needs with AC courses, and guiding them in their application to AC’s Diploma, Bachelor or Masters courses.
There are positions available in our Adelaide campus.
The key responsibilities of the Future Students Officer include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving new student application and enrolment targets
- Being the “voice” of AC and the first point of human contact for future students.
- Following up on warm leads; fleshing out their goals and matching them with the right AC course.
- Answering questions and supporting future students on their online applications.
- Attending AC Open Days (physical and virtual).
- Engagement with AC’s constituency including developing relationships with ACC churches, other church movements, colleges (particularly AC partner colleges), businesses and schools to build recruitment pathways for AC.
- Organise appointments for the State Director with ACC Churches, other church movements, colleges (particularly AC partner colleges), businesses and schools
- Recruit directly from HSC pool by visiting schools, connecting and converting to enrolments.
- Occasional travel to attend career expos, conferences, and school/church visits to engage with future students (this may involve a small amount of local travel).
- Perform other duties as the State Director may require.
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- A genuine passion for education
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience in a phone-based consultative sales environment; with a high level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, and the ability to be focused and assertive in managing conversations
- A strong drive for personal achievement and success, comfortable and motivated by targets
- Organised and detailed-oriented in follow up and tracking activities in AC’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Committed to the Christian faith that informs one’s personal and professional life
- A Bachelor degree would be favourable, but not essential
- To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the required skills and proficiencies listed above.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30th November 2020, unless filled prior to this date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **