- Great opportunity for motivated HR Professional
- Diverse and engaging work every day
- Permanent full time
- Flexible working hours with potential for some work from home or Part time
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college, with campuses in every Australian capital and Auckland, and with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world. AC provides courses in ministry & theology, education, leadership, business, chaplaincy, counselling, teaching and music. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations.
About this role:
Working closely with the CFO you will provide support across several elements of HR for all our 6 campuses in Australia, with a focus on change management and compliance.
- Assist with resource planning, performance management documentation, grievances administration.
- Assist with the recruitment process by posting ad, drafting Position Description, screening, reference checking
- Prepare employment contract and correspondence
- Maintain employee records
- Assist with payroll and HR projects
- First point of contact for HR and payroll queries
- Liaise with Work Cover and other authorities
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- A formal qualification in human resources, Certificate IV or higher level;
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Strong and confident interpersonal skills;
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, manage multiple and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ADP would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR.Team@ac.edu.au. Please address the required skills and proficiencies listed above in your application.
- This position description can also be viewed at https://www.ac.edu.au/job-opportunities/
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 26th November2021, unless filled prior to this date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.