- Great team culture
- Location close to transport hub
- Casual role (expected approx. 2-3 days per week)
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college, with campuses in every Australian capital and Auckland, and with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in ministry & theology, education, leadership, business, chaplaincy, counselling, teaching and music. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations.
About this role:
This role is to provide effective and efficient administrative assistance to HR Administrator and wider team in all HR areas.
This is a casual position based in the Sydney (Parramatta) campus.
The key responsibilities of the HR Assistant include (but are not limited to) :
- Assisting with ad-hoc HR reporting and analysis;
- Assisting in maintaining HR systems and data base;
- Assisting with all HR related activities including staff recruiting, onboarding & offboarding and training.
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- Studying towards a Human Resources or Counselling related degree (or equivalent);
- Demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook);
- Uni graduate or near graduate student with some office experience;
- Strong communication, computer literacy and time management skills;
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally;
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members;
- Professional approach;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Confident manner;
- Positive approach to change;
- Strong confidentiality, tact and discretionary skills when handling sensitive information;
- Committed to the Christian faith that informs one’s personal and professional life.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at HR.Team@ac.edu.au. Please address the required skills and proficiencies listed above in your application.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 22nd October 2021, unless filled prior to this date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **