Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Employment Type: Full-Time FTE 1.0 (Flexible hours)
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Management Accountant to join high-performing team in leading Australasian Christian College, Higher Education.
- Dynamic team culture
- Location close to transport hub
- Full-time (flexible hours)
Your new team:
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students with a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in business, chaplaincy, counselling, education, ministry, music and theology from campuses in every Australian capital, online and via international partnerships.
AC is growing globally, and we are looking for a Management Accountant to join us for our next stage of expansion.
About this role :
The Management Accountant supports the Finance Director to meet all aspect of reporting requirements and deliver insight financial reporting and analysis to the board and key strategical decision makers.
This full-time position is based in the Sydney campus, with flexibility on hours.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining and processing month-end journals;
- Maintenance of fixed asset register;
- Managing month-end Balance Sheet reconciliation process;
- Preparation of management accounts, actual vs budget analysis in line with weekly and monthly reporting deadlines;
- BAS, FBT lodgement;
- Assisting Finance Director with ad-hoc reporting, analysis and project work;
- Assisting with year-end Auditing and financial reporting;
- Assisting preparation of annual budget, forecast.
Required Skills and Proficiencies:
- BA for Accounting, Business or Commerce in Australia;
- CPA or CA qualified or near qualified;
- 4 years’ experience in an accounting role with a minimum of 1 year in the management or financial accountant role in Australia;
- Exposure to large ERP systems and Business Intelligence tools is preferred but not essential;
- Advanced Excel skills are essential (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, Financial Modelling, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship management skills;
- Driven, enthusiastic and proactive;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Positive approach to change;
- Alignment with the Christian college’s values and ethos, with a genuine passion for education and seeing students succeed.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online via:
- SEEK: https://www.seek.com.au/job/52011315?type=standard#searchRequestToken=2abc24d8-b14b-4eb1-a12d-2aae6d6d8baa
- Christian Jobs: https://www.christianjobs.com.au/jobs/58464444-management-accountant-at-alphacrucis-college
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **