STUDENT RECRUITMENT DIRECTOR
Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Classification: Administration HEW Level 08
Employment Type: Full Time FTE 1.0
The Student Recruitment Director is responsible for domestic and international student recruitment at Alphacrucis College. The Student Recruitment Director is a critical appointment to support the delivery and achievement of the College’s Strategic Plan. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing, developing and implementing the College’s recruitment strategy to deliver on a range of initiatives to secure growth in student numbers.
Alphacrucis College(AC) is a leading Australasian Christian college with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in ministry & theology, leadership, business, chaplaincy, counselling, teaching and music. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluating and improving AC’s marketing strategy to achieve maximum lead generation and brand recognition.
- Establishing systems that ensure leads are followed up promptly and with a focus on maximising conversion rates.
- Embedding a culture of sales and service including an agreed service charter for the recruitment and marketing departments.
- Ensuring that students are carefully tracked through the recruitment process and relevant data is made available to the College Executive.
- Develop an international recruitment strategy that increases the number and diversity of AC’s international student population. This strategy should incorporate all three of AC faculties but may initially focus primarily on Business and Education.
- Build connections with recruitment agents who understand AC’s mission and can recommend prospective students to AC.
THE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in relevant field - Marketing, Business, Communications.
- Three years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to develop and implement systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to gather and analyse data to monitor and improve performance, and to report on the same.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Knowledge of student recruitment issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to sales and service to students.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be
considered for this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to Human
Resources at HR@ac.edu.au. This MUST
include detail of your capacity to be
part of a Christ-centred organisational culture (i.e. details of any Christian
faith, values or church involvement).
- Enquiries relating to this position can be directed to Desleigh Davies, Human Resources Manager.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 19th October 2018, unless filled prior to this date.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **