Web Content Manager
Location: Sydney (Parramatta) or Melbourne (CBD)
Employment Type: Part Time or Casual (2.5 days per week)
- Great team culture
- Flexible workplace
- Part time or casual role (2.5 days per week)
Alphacrucis College is a leading Australasian Christian college with a reputation for excellence in training, teaching and research. We provide our students a Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation. Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world.
AC provides courses in ministry & theology, education, leadership, business, chaplaincy, counselling, teaching and music. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations.
Alphacrucis College’s website is a critical platform and public face of the organisation, and serves multiple audiences – future students, current students are 2 key groups, amongst key other stakeholders such as faculty, accreditors, partners, churches and donors.
We are in the process of launching Phase 1 of a redesigned website by May 2020, and want someone to help with future Phases of this key project, as well as coordinate, edit, manage and publish ongoing content updates to the website, including the course pages and unit pages https://www.ac.edu.au/awards/, https://www.ac.edu.au/schools/units/.
You will work with marketing, faculty and senior leaders to set the tone and voice of the college on the website. You will be a creative thinker and a hands-on doer, with proven skills in writing content and copy editing, ideally in a Higher Education context.
- Experience in copywriting or copy editing– primarily for web, but also print (ideally 2 years, minimum 1 years);
- Ability to write efficiently, creatively, concisely and accurately for various audiences;
- Self-starter, who can work independently and communicate across a range of functions – marketing, faculty, student services etc.;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Willingness to get the job done;
- Basic knowledge of compliance requirements and jargon in the higher education sector;
- Experience with content management tools (e.g. Wagtail, WordPress) desirable.
- To be considered for this opportunity send your resume and cover letter to Sharon Swalling, Human Resources at HR@ac.edu.au. This should include detail on your capacity to be part of a Christ-centred organisational culture (i.e. details of any Christian faith, values or church involvement, or of your willingness to be part of a Christian organisation).
- Enquiries relating to this position can be directed to Sharon.
- APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8th May 2020, unless filled prior to this date.
** Candidates must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position **