LIBRARY CAMPUS BRANCHES - ADELAIDE
AC ADELAIDE CAMPUSAC Adelaide Campus
1013 South Rd,
Melrose Park South Australia 5039 Australia
The library is located at the end of the office hallway.
In response to further guidance in the PM’s address on Tuesday night (24/3), and keeping your wellbeing as our priority, the AC campus library facilities will be closed to patrons effective 5PM on Thursday, March 26th, until further notice. But do not worry, we are offering most of our normal services.
Here are the services you can continue to access:
- To request a loan, email the library. We will retrieve it, loan it to you and arrange for contactless pick-up outside the campus library = Library ‘take away’!
- To request a copy of a chapter in a book, fill in the Collection Copy Request Form and we'll email it to you
- Additional resources are also available through our online databases accessible via Moodle
- Ebook access continues as normal
- Access to librarians for questions via email continues as normal – starting next week, you can contact a librarian via a chat feature in Moodle for synchronous conversation during business hours.
In summary, we are still here to support you in your studies (from a socially appropriate distance, of course)!
Kerrie Stevens, Director of Library Services
Our library and student area provides a space for students to study and rest. The space includes a few thousand books, and several computers for student access. The student area also includes tea and coffee making facilities.
Dean O’Keefe is a Queenslander, living as a citizen of South Australia. He is the son of a preacher man, the husband of one wife (Lisa) and father of four children. In 1998 Dean taught Mathematics and Science before moving the Sydney in 2001 to commence a Bachelor of Theology. Dean was a youth pastor for two years before joining the team at AC. He has served as children’s pastor for several years, was the State Chaplain for Rangers Australia NSW, and completed a Doctor of Ministry with AGTS, Evangel University in 2018. Contact our staff in Adelaide: firstname.lastname@example.org