LIBRARY CAMPUS BRANCHES - PERTH
AC PERTH CAMPUSSuite 3/642, Albany Highway,
Victoria Park WA 6100 Australia
The library is located on the right-hand side as you come in through the foyer.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Please note: The campus library is currently closed to patrons until further notice. Here are other services you can continue to access:
- Request loans and book a loan pickup time to collect them from the campus (make sure you specify which campus you'll be collection from)
- To request a copy of a chapter in a book, complete the Collection Copy Request Form and we'll email it to you
- Additional resources are also available through our online databases accessible via Moodle
- Ebook access continues as normal
- Access to librarians for questions via email continues as normal; or request a Zoom meeting during business hours
We are still here to support you in your studies (from a socially appropriate distance, of course)!
Our library was relocated to its new premises in January 2018 and hold up to 2500 items. As space is limited, some stock is rotated on an as-need basis from storage to ensure that students have what they need to complete their studies. As we do not have room for a student computer in the library, a register system is available to record items taken. These are then entered into the system as soon as possible afterwards. Special attention should be paid not to borrow Closed Reserve Material which relates to current courses and is stored on separate shelving. Laptops can be borrowed through reception.
Lee Hewson takes care of the library and can sort out anything that you need. Contact our staff in Perth: email@example.com