About the AC Library
The Alphacrucis College (AC) Library exists to provide staff and students of Alphacrucis College (AC) with all the information resources they need for their learning, teaching and research pursuits. It has been in operation since the founding of the College in 1948.
AC uses Ex Libris Alma® library services platform along with the Ex Libris Primo® discovery solution for the management of library resources and research materials. Through the Alma platform and Primo discovery tool, AC offers multilingual search functions, access to hundreds of thousands of online resources, and a single catalogue for searching in all physical and online collections. A physical collection is housed in each campus and opening hours for each branch vary throughout the year.
- Library Membership Form – for people wishing to become an AC Library member and access borrowing privileges at one of our campus libraries
- New Item Request Form – to request a new title be considered for purchase for the library collections
- Inter-Library Loan Request Form – for requesting required resources not owned by AC Libraries from another library (short term loan or scan)
- Library Donations Form – for people wishing to donate funds and resources to AC Libraries
- Copyright Clearance Request Form – for AC academic staff requesting copyrighted material for use within Moodle subjects
Library Contact Information
Need some help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org