Details for Cross Cultural Ministry Field Study
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: CCM592
- Credit points: 10
- Subject coordinator: Kevin Hovey
The following courses are prerequisites:
Awards offering Cross Cultural Ministry Field Study
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the historical, cultural and religious background of the specific location.
- Critically assess key individuals and movements significant in the development of Christian faith in that location.
- Explain the importance of the location for the spread of the various religions represented there.
- Display an advanced understanding of the culture and non-Christian religions of the area, assessing the value of interfaith dialogue.
- Discuss the ideologies that are at play in the locality, e.g. government policies, social movements, etc.
- Integrate academic studies with vocational interests and the strategic aspects of what is needed for the advancement of Christian faith in that area.
This course may be offered in the following formats
- Face to Face (onsite)
- Forum Discussion (10%)
- On-Field Presentations (30%)
- Field Study Report (60%)
- Primary readings provided