WHERE WE'VE BEEN & WHERE WE'RE GOING
Established in 1948, Alphacrucis College (AC) is at the forefront of equipping leaders for careers of influence in
theology, ministry, business, leadership, teaching, music, chaplaincy, community services
Since its inception as the national training college of the Australian Christian Churches in 1948, AC has had a rich history of ministry training, having taught and trained thousands of Christian leaders in Australia, New Zealand, and throughout the world. Now a multidisciplinary college, AC graduates are making an impact in businesses, classrooms and not-for-profit organisations.
Our mission is to equip Christian leaders to change the world. Our vision is to be a global Christian university, transforming neighbourhoods and nations.
am pleased to welcome you to Alphacrucis College, a leading
Australasian Christian college with a reputation for excellence in
training, teaching and research. We provide our students a
Christ-centred education that is relevant for today's generation.
Our commitment to excellence is supported by:
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty, ranking among world-leading researchers in their fields, who combine specialist knowledge with creative and innovative learning experiences for our students
- Leading edge technology, providing outstanding classroom and online delivery for all students
- Dynamic research culture that encourages students to passionately pursue their interests, who not only demonstrate academic excellence but also contribute practical solutions to the challenges of today
- Practical engagement with contemporary society and culture, providing students with "hands-on" experience in their community
- Dynamic and inspirational student life, promoting strong Christian faith
President, Alphacrucis College
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Alphacrucis College is the national training college of the
Australian Christian Churches (ACC) and as such aligns itself with the Doctrinal Basis of the ACC.