This page collects together the various online forms that students may need to fill in as part of their studies with Alphacrucis College.
• Forms for Future Students
• Enrolment Forms
• Audit Form
• Extension Request Forms
• Student Affairs Committee Application Form
• Application for Credit, Variation (including Withdrawal) and Transfer Forms
• Library and Internet Forms
• Change of Contact Details Form
• Transcript Request Form
• Graduation Forms
• Complaints and Grievance Form
• Student Card Form
• Refund Request Form
• Letter of Release Request Form
• Application for Student Travel Concessions
• Enquire Online
• Apply Online - Domestic Student Application Form (Higher Education and Vocational Education)
• Apply Online - International Student Application Form (Higher Education and Vocational Education)
• Iso Kirja Application Form
• Scholarship Application Form
The following forms are for existing students. For new applicants, please complete and submit an Application for Admission prior to filling out an enrolment form.
Summer School Enrolment Form, Term 4 2018
- HE Diplomas, Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Online Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Ministry, Community Services, Leadership & Music Industry - Enrolment Form 
- Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care - Enrolment Form 
- Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care Electives - Enrolment Form 
- Community Services (RPL experience) - Enrolment Form 
- Music Industry (RPL Experience) - Enrolment Form 
Higher Education Diploma
- HE Diploma of Business, Leadership & Ministry - Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
- HE Diploma of Chaplaincy- Enrolment Form 
- LCC and Partner Students - HE Diploma of Leadership and Diploma of Ministry - Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
Higher Education Semester 2 - Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Undergraduate Courses (BMin, BTh, BBus, BApSS, BBus/BMin, BBus/BTh) Enrolment Form [Semester 2 ,2018]
- Postgraduate Courses (GCA, GDA, GCL, GApS, MA, MLead, MTh) Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
- Education Courses (DAE, BEP, MTP, MTS) Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
- New Testament Field Study Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
Higher Degree Research
- PhD, DMin and MPhil Enrolment Form [Semester 2, 2018]
- Application for Credit – VET & Higher Education
- Application for RPL – VET
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) Application Form (HE)
- Variation of Enrolment Form [Higher Education] (including withdrawal)
- Variation of Enrolment Form [VET] (including withdrawal)
- Transfer of Course Form
- International Student Application for Release
- Request For Extension – VET & Higher Education
This link is for students requesting an extension in all VET and Higher Education awards.
- Student Affairs Committee Application Form
This link is for students requesting an extended extension or late withdrawal or other extenuating circumstance request in all VET and Higher Education awards.
For access to physical resources, complete the Library Application Form. For access to digital resources, complete the eJournal Access Application Form. Please be aware that all application forms are processed manually during business hours only, and that delays outside of our control may occur.
- Internet Access Form
- Library Application Form
- eJournal Access Application Form
All graduates must complete this graduation application form to be able to receive the appropriate certificate of graduation. Apply to Graduate
졸업하시는 모든 졸업생분들은 졸업신청서를 접수하셔야 졸업증명서를 받아보실수 있습니다. 졸업 신청 접수
Please fill out the Complaints and Grievance form to lodge an official complaint or grievance to AC.
Please fill out the Student Card form to receive your official AC student card.
Please complete the Student Travel Concession Card Application Form if you believe you are entitled to a Student Travel Concession. Please note that this form is for students in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide campuses only. If you are a student at one of our other campuses, please see the Student Services staff at your local campus to arrange your travel concession.
Please complete the Refund Request Form if you believe you are entitled to a Refund.