About the AC Library
The Alphacrucis (AC) University College Library exists to provide staff and students of Alphacrucis (AC) University College with all the information resources they need for their learning, teaching and research pursuits. It has been in operation since the founding of the University College in 1948.
AC uses Ex Libris Alma® library services platform along with the Ex Libris Primo® discovery solution for the management of library resources and research materials.
Through the Alma platform and Primo discovery tool, AC offers multilingual search functions, access to hundreds of thousands of online resources, and a single catalogue for searching in all physical and online collections. A physical collection is housed in each campus and opening hours for each branch vary throughout the year.
- Library Membership Form – for non-AC staff & students wishing to become an AC Library member and access borrowing privileges at one of our campus libraries. Current AC students do not need to apply for AC Library membership.
- AC Thesis, Publication & Raw Data Deposit Form – for AC HDRs and AC Staff to upload theses or publications and raw data to the AC Research Respository. See Library FAQ for step-by-step instructions.
- New Item Request Form – to request a new title be considered for purchase for the library collections.
- Library Donations Form – for people wishing to donate resources to AC Libraries.
- Copyright Clearance Request Form – for AC academic staff requesting copyrighted material for use within Moodle subjects.
Library Contact Information
Need some help? Email email@example.com.
Need to post something to the Library? See our Campus Information.