All AC Libraries are open to anyone who wishes to visit, to use our study spaces and/or browse our collections. Borrowing rights are reserved for members.
AC’s library catalogue is how you locate what you need for your study and research. It is available from the AC Library webpage. AC Library will help you locate the items you need from our:
- Library Resources (books, other physical items (eg maps), ebooks & online articles)
- Online Resources (ebooks & online articles)
- Archives collections – Australasian Pentecostal Studies Centre (APSC)
- Research collections – AC Research Repository
Your AC student number is your required User ID for the library.
The number of items you may borrow at any one time is linked to your level of study, or membership category:
- Library Members: 5 items
- VET & UGRAD students: 7 items
- PGRAD students: 12 items
- HDR candidates: 25 items.
The length of time for which you may borrow items is linked to the item category and will display in the library catalogue item record after you have logged in.
See Library FAQs for more information on renewing, overdues, recalls and more.
Library How To...
The following short videos will help you learn how to search the AC library catalogue more effectively. You will find many more Library How To... videos on the Library page in Moodle.
Return to the AC Library Homepage.