All AC Libraries are open to anyone who wishes to visit, to use our
study spaces and/or browse our collections. Borrowing rights are
reserved for members.
AC’s library catalogue is how you locate what you need for your study and research. It is available from the AC Library webpage. AC Library will help you locate the items you need from our:
• Library Resources (books, other physical items (eg maps), ebooks & online articles)
• Online Resources (ebooks & online articles)
• Archives collections – Australasian Pentecostal Studies Centre (APSC)
• Research collections – AC Research Repository
Current students use their student ID card as a library card. Complete the Student Card Form to request a student card.
The number of items you may borrow at any one time is linked to your level of study, or membership category:
• Library Members: 5 items
• VET & UGRAD students: 7 items
• PGRAD students: 12 items
• HDR candidates: 25 items.
The length of time for which you may borrow items is linked to the item category and will display in the library catalogue item record after you have logged in.
See Library FAQs for more information on renewing, overdues, recalls and more.
Return to the AC Library Homepage.