The Strategic Plan of Alphacrucis College (AC) aims to foster increasing Australian Transnational Education (TNE). TNE is motivated by institutional expansion, increased cultural understanding between Australia and other countries, intellectual curiosity, internationalisation of the curriculum research collaboration, shared scholarship and the challenge of working in cross-cultural environments. A substantial proportion of higher education by English-speaking countries is delivered transnationally. Providers as well as students are now becoming increasingly mobile.
In a global environment, internationalisation is a key concept in education. To maintain competitive advantage for students, AC is developing study abroad opportunities that can expose students to the international environment through a number of articulation agreements, whereby students who complete an undergraduate degree with AC will be granted direct entry into various postgraduate courses with leading Christian universities in the United States of America. These include:
- Dallas Baptist University in Texas: http://www.dbu.edu/
- Southeastern University in Florida: https://www.seu.edu/
- Evangel University in Missouri: http://www.evangel.edu/
- Northwest University in Washington: https://www.northwestu.edu/
- Hansei University 한세대학교: http://www.hansei.ac.kr/kor/index.do#this
- Asian United Theological University 아세아연학신학대학교: https://www.acts.ac.kr/english/design/index.asp
- Juan International University 주안대학원대학교: http://www.jiu.ac.kr/eng/
AC also has a student-staff exchange agreement with:
- Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology: http://hlt.no/
- Universidad Evangelica Boliviana: www.ueb.edu.bo/
You can find more information on AC's articulation agreements here.