Professor Bruce StevensHonorary Professor
Contact Bruce Stevens
Doctor of Philosophy (Boston University) 1987
Master of Theology (Australian College of Theology) 1981
LTh and Bachelor of Theology (Hons 2A) (Canberra College of Theology) 1978
- Stevens, B., DiFrancesco, C. & Roediger, E. (2021). Schema therapy for couples: Healing relationships. .
- Stevens, B., Roediger, R. & Brockman, R. (2018). Contextual Schema Therapy: An Integrative Approach to Personality Disorders, Emotional Dysregulation, and Interpersonal Functioning. Context Press.
- Stevens, B. & Arnstein, M. (2011). Happy ever after? A practical guide to relationship counselling for clinical psychologists. Australian Academic Press.
- Stevens, B. (2008). Crossfire! Psychologists coping with cross-examination. Australian Academic Press.
- Shaw, R. & Stevens, B. (2019). Religion and spirituality in end-of-life care. In , Encyclopedia of Gerontology and Population Aging (pp. ). Springer Nature: Switzerland.
- Stevens, B. (2014). Internet offenders as Girardian scapegoats In C. Fleming and J. Hodege, Violence, Desire and the Sacred, Vol. 2 (pp. 183-192). Bloomsbury Publisher: New York.
- Cameron, A., Stevens, B., Shaw, R. & Bewert, P. (2019). Towards a ‘Social Anthropology’ of End-of-Life Moral Deliberation: A Study of Australian Salvation Army Officers. Studies in Christian Ethics, 33(3).
- Stevens, B. (2019). The dark story: Does it have a place in a life review?. Journal of Religion Spirituality & Aging, 31(4) 1-8.
- Stevens, B. (2018). Life Tasks: Excellence in Spiritual Care through Self-awareness. Health and Social Care Chaplaincy, 6(2) 177-185.
- Stevens, B. (2018). Ageing in corrective services: from the perspective of prison chaplains. Psychiatry Psychology and Law, 26(1) 1-13.
- Stevens, B. (2014). The self-analysis of dreams: A selfobject function?. Australasian Journal of Psychotherapy, 32(1) 40-55.
- Stevens, B. (2014). The self-analysis of dreams: Does it work?. Psychotherapy in Australia, 20(2) 46-51.
- Bradford, L. & Stevens, B. (2013). What's in the file? Opening the drawer on clinical record keeping in psychology. Australian Psychologist, 48(3) 178-187.
- Stevens, B., et al. (2013). Making 'professionalism' meaningful to students in higher education. Studies in Higher Education, 38(8) 1222-1238.
- Mackay, G. J., Carey, T. A. & Stevens, B. (2011). The insider's experience of long-term peer victimisation.. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 21(2) 154-174.
- Stevens, B. (2009). Rhetoric and the art of intervention. Psychotherapy in Australia, 16(1) 40-45.
If you’d like to contact Bruce, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.