Dr Fiona PartridgeSenior Lecturer
Contact Fiona Partridge
Fiona is a Senior Lecturer for the National Institute for Christian Education and an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
Ed.D. (University of South Australia) 2010
MEd (National Institute for Christian Education) 2001
BEd (South Australian College of Advanced Education) 1989
Field of Research
- 1301 Education Systems
- 1302 Curriculum and Pedagogy
- 1303 Specialist Studies in Education
- 1399 Other Education
- Partridge, F. (2019). Discerning the ‘isms’ in Teaching and Learning. Christian Teachers Journal, . | Link to journal
- Conference Reflections: Reflections on Learning (2019), CEN Teaching and Learning Conference, Hobart, Australia, 18 Sep 2019
- Formational Teaching Practices (2019), CEN Teaching and Learning Conference, Hobart, Australia, 17 Sep 2019
Exploring Quality Questioning - the responsibility of the teacher to form students’ hearts and minds towards the Kingdom (2019), ITEC19 conference, Adelaide, Australia, 15 Jul 2019
Co-presenter: Brookes, E.
- Partridge, F. (2020). Understanding the Past and Shaping the Future. Christian Teachers Journal, 28(2).
- Partridge, F. & Brookes, E. (2019). Reimagining Quality Questioning: Forming Hears and Minds Toward the Kingdom. Christian Teachers Journal, 27(4).
If you’d like to contact Fiona, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.