Dr Jillian IrelandSenior Lecturer
Contact Jillian Ireland
Jillian is a Senior Lecturer for the National Institute for Christian Education and an adjunct lecturer for Alphacrucis College.
PhD (Macquarie University)
Dissertation Title Contestation over literary theories: English teachers as syllabus interpreters 2014
MEd (Morling College/National Institute for Christian Education) 2004
MLitt (Oxford University) 1984
BA (University of Tasmania) 1981
Field of Research
- 1301 Education Systems
- 1302 Curriculum and Pedagogy
- 1303 Specialist Studies in Education
- 1399 Other Education
- Edlin, R., Ireland, J., & Beech, G. (Eds.) (2014). Engaging the culture: Christians at work in education (2nd ed., Kindle version). National Institute for Christian Education: Blacktown, NSW, Australia.
- Ireland, J., Edlin, R., Dickens, K., & Beech, G. (Eds.) (2014). Pointing the way: Directions for Christian education in the new millennium (2nd ed., Kindle version). National Institute for Christian Education.
- Ireland, J.R. & Ireland, S.D.(Eds.) (2011). The years that the locust hath eaten: The Memoirs of Marjorie Quinn. Arcadia, Australian Scholarly Publishing: Melbourne, Australia.
- Ireland, J., O’Sullivan K.-A., & Duchesne, S. (2017). English Syllabus interpretation: The relationship between literary theories and teacher beliefs. English in Australia, Vol. 52, No. 2. | Link to journal
If you’d like to contact Jillian, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.