Ps Micheline FaceyAC Sessional- Vocational Education and Training
Contact Micheline Facey
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Micheline
Micheline Facey is a pastor, teacher and leadership trainer. She has served as a Vocational Trainer/Sessional Lecturer in the Ministry and Leadership programs at Alphacrucis College (Sydney) and as an itinerant teacher for 12 years. Previously she served as a teacher and administrator in Voice of the Spirit Prophetic School (Sydney) and in short term missions in Australia and abroad. She has a BA in Humanities (French/Arabic Majors) from the University of Sydney and an M Div from the Sydney College of Divinity in Bible and Theology. She is enrolled as a provisional PhD candidate at Alphacrucis College, the research centring on the role of prophets in leadership transitions in 1 Sam. 1-1 Kings 14 with applications to contemporary Pentecostal churches and institutions. She is a member of the Society for Pentecostal Studies (USA) for whom she has presented a number of research papers and served as a session chair in some of its annual conferences. Her passion is to train Pentecostal Ministers to assist lead pastors and executives in the articulation and management of leadership change. Micheline holds a Minister’s Credential with the Australian Christian Churches and a Certificate IV in Training and Education. She is married to Geoffrey who also serves at Alphacrucis College; together they have three grown children and reside in Sydney, Australia, and attend Hillsong Church where she serves in the women’s ministry.
PhD (Provisional Candidate) (Alphacrucis College)
Dissertation Title "The Role of Prophets in Leadership transitions in 1 Sam.1-1Kings 14" 2023
M.Div (Emmaus Bible College)
Dissertation Title “Canon, Councils and Caesars: Scripture, Tradition and Power in the Seven Ecumenical Councils of the Church” 2016
BA (University of Sydney) 1987
Certificate IV in Training and Education (Alphacrucis College) 2009
"The Role of Prophets in Leadership Transitions in 1 Sam. 1-1 Kings 14"
Field of Research
- 2204 Religion and Religious Studies
- "'A Husband of Blood:' A Reflection on the Leadership of Zipporah through a Soteriological Reading of Exodus 4:18-31" (2020), 49th Annual Meeting for the Society of Pentecostal Studies, Vanguard University, 19 Mar 2020
- "Fathers, Pharaohs and Famine (Gen. 37- 50): Developing Prophetic Mentoring Paradigms Through an Eductive Reading of the Joseph Narrative" (2018), 47th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, Cleveland, TN, 08 Mar 2018
- "An Ecumenical Reading of Joshua 22: Misplaced Zeal, Self-Preservation and the Pentecostal desire for a Progressive Vision" (2017), 46th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, St Louis, Missouri, 09 Mar 2017
- "'And Made No Distinction between Us and Them (Acts 15:1-31)': Spirit, Scripture and Community in Evaluating Cultural Norms" (2015), 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, Southeastern University, Lakeland, Florida, 12 Mar 2015
- Facey, M. (2018). Canon, Councils and Caesars: Scripture, Tradition and Power in the Seven Ecumenical Councils of the Church. Cricis, History: July 28, 2018. | Link to journal
Australian of Christian Trainers Society (ACTS) (since 2015)
Pentecostal/Charismatic Bible College Association (since 2017)
Society for Pentecostal Studies (since 2012)
If you’d like to contact Micheline, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.