Ps Micheline FaceyVocational Trainer & Assessor/HE Online Learning Facilitator
Contact Micheline Facey
- Research Interests
- Research Publications
- Contact Micheline
Micheline Facey is a teaching pastor, writer and leadership trainer and has served as a Vocational Trainer/Assessor in the Ministry & Theology programs at Alphacrucis College (Sydney) since 2008 and as an Online Learning Facilitator in its Faculty of Theology since 2021. She has served in several ministry capacities over the last 35 years and is presently researching the role of prophets in national leadership transitions (1 Sam. 1-1 Kings 14). Her passion is to train Pentecostal Ministers to assist lead pastors and executives in the articulation and management of leadership change. She is a member of the Society for Pentecostal Studies (USA) for whom she has presented a number of papers on Old Testament prophetic leadership and served as a session chair in some of its annual conferences. Micheline is an Ordained Minister within the Australian Christian Churches, teaches and preaches itinerantly and is married to Geoffrey who also serves at Alphacrucis College. They have three grown children and reside in Sydney, Australia, where they attend Hillsong Church and where she serves as a leader in the women’s ministry.
PhD (Provisional Candidate) (Alphacrucis College)
Dissertation Title "The Role of Prophets in Leadership transitions in 1 Sam.1-1Kings 14" 2023
M.Div (Emmaus Bible College)
Dissertation Title “Canon, Councils and Caesars: Scripture, Tradition and Power in the Seven Ecumenical Councils of the Church” 2016
MA (Sydney College of Divinity) 2010
BA (University of Sydney) 1987
Certificate IV in Training and Education Upgrade (HBA Learning Center) 2018
Certificate IV in Training and Education Upgrade (Parramatta College) 2012
Certificate IV in Training and Education (MW Training Consultants) 2010
"The Role of Prophets in National Leadership Transitions in 1 Sam. 1-1 Kings 14"
My current area of research lies within Old Testament Studies and centers on the role of prophets in national leadership transitions in 1 Sam. 1-1 Kings 14. I hope to include some theological integration of research findings to the role of contemporary Pentecostal prophets in national leadership transitions today.
Research and Professional Grants
- Research & Standards, $229, Alphacrucis College
- "'A Husband of Blood:' A Reflection on the Leadership of Zipporah through a Soteriological Reading of Exodus 4:18-31" (2021), 49th Annual Meeting for the Society of Pentecostal Studies, Vanguard University, 18 Mar 2021
- "Fathers, Pharaohs and Famine (Gen. 37- 50): Developing Prophetic Mentoring Paradigms Through an Eductive Reading of the Joseph Narrative" (2018), 47th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, Cleveland, TN, 08 Mar 2018
- "An Ecumenical Reading of Joshua 22: Misplaced Zeal, Self-Preservation and the Pentecostal desire for a Progressive Vision" (2017), 46th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, St Louis, Missouri, 09 Mar 2017
- "'And Made No Distinction between Us and Them (Acts 15:1-31)': Spirit, Scripture and Community in Evaluating Cultural Norms" (2015), 44th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, Southeastern University, Lakeland, Florida, 12 Mar 2015
Australian of Christian Trainers Society (ACTS) (since 2015)
Pentecostal/Charismatic Bible College Association (since 2017)
Society for Pentecostal Studies (since 2012)
- BIB001 Introduction to the Bible
- BIB004 Historical Books of the Old Testament
- BIB005 Luke-Acts
- BIB007 Introduction to Israel’s Scriptures
- CHCPAS001 Plan for the provision of pastoral and spiritual care
- LEA001 Introduction to Leadership
- MINBIB401 Effectively communicate the principles of the Old Testament
- MINTHE401 Investigate and apply a Christian Theology
- MINWLD502 Investigate and apply a Pentecostal worldview
If you’d like to contact Micheline, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.