Dr Mulyadi RobinSenior Lecturer in Leadership, Program Director - Master of Leadership
Contact Mulyadi Robin
Mulyadi is a senior lecturer in Leadership and Program Director for the Master of Leadership program at Alphacrucis College. Prior to his current appointment, he worked at the Monash Business School, lecturing in leadership and management, and was the Bachelor of Commerce Course-Coordinator for Management Studies. He also previously worked at the Centre for Workplace Leadership (The University of Melbourne). Mulyadi has won a number of awards both as a lecturer and a researcher, and his published work has appeared in outlets such as Journal of Business Ethics, Personnel Review, and The Leadership Quarterly.
While Mulyadi’s research predominantly focuses on servant leadership, he has also researched the dark triad of personality, workplace deviant behaviours, high performance work systems, international students, and the role of faith at work. He is particularly interested in the unintended outcomes of good leadership practices.
A true-blue CIA (Chinese Indonesian living in Australia), he spent most of his formative years in Singapore prior to moving to Melbourne in search of better weather and coffee. He enjoys photography, playing the guitar, tinkering with his cars, and reading psychological thrillers when the time allows.
PhD (Monash University)
Dissertation Title Leadership, Engagement, and Workplace Behaviours: The Mediating Role of Psychological Capital 2014
Bachelor of Business (Hons) (Monash University)
Dissertation Title In Search of Leadership Excellence: Content Analysis of Leadership Development Literature Over the Past 15 Years (1994-2009) Using the Servant Leadership Framework 2009
Bachelor of Business (Monash University) 2008
- Robin, M. and Sendjaya, S. (2019). Looking Back to Look Forward: Lessons for Leadership Development In Sendjaya, S., Leading for High Performance in Asia (pp. 159-184). Springer, Singapore. | Link to journal
- Sendjaya, S., Eva, N., Robin, M., Sugianto, L., and Butarbutar (2019). Exploring the ethical mechanism of servant leadership in affecting citizenship behavior. Personnel Review, .
- Sendjaya, S., Eva, N., Butar Butar, I., Robin, M., & Castles, S. (2019). SLBS-6: validation of a short form of the Servant Leadership Behavior Scale. Journal of Business Ethics, 156 (4) 941-956. | Link to journal | External link
- Eva, N., Robin, M., Sendjaya, S., van Dierendonck, D., & Liden, R.C.(2019). Servant Leadership: A systematic review and call for future research. The Leadership Quarterly, . | Link to journal | External link
- Eva, N., Sendjaya, S., Prajogo, D., Cavanagh, A. & Robin, M. (2018). Creating strategic fit: Aligning servant leadership with organizational structure and strategy. Personnel Review, 47 (1) 166-186. | Link to journal | External link
- Gahan, P., Robin, M., Butarbutar, I., Evans, M., and Harley, B. (2015). If HPWPs are good for performance, why don’t more firms use them?. Academy of Management Proceedings, 1.
- Sendjaya, S, Eva, N., Robin, M., Sugianto, L., and Butarbutar. (2019). Exploring the ethical mechanism of servant leadership in affecting citizenship behavior. , .
- Robin, M., Feng, C., Huang, X., and Zhang, L. (2018). Development and Validation of the Vocational Commitment to Change Scale. , . | External link
- Robin, M. (2017). Social Inclusion and International Students. , . | Link to journal | External link
- Sendjaya, S., Robin, M., and Eva, N. (2017). Developing Holistic Leaders in the Toxic Context Using the Servant Leadership Approach. , . | External link
- Eva, N., Sendjaya, S., Herbert, K., and Robin, M. (2017). An examination of the light and dark antecedents of servant leadership. , . | Link to journal
- Robin, M. & Sendjaya, S. (2016). Minimizing Workplace Deviance and Engaging Employees through Servant Leadership: An Australian perspective. , .
- Sendjaya, S., Butarbutar, I., Eva, N. and Robin, M. (2015). Development and Validation of the Short Servant Leadership Behaviour Scale. , . | External link
- Gahan, P., Robin, M., Butar Butar, I., Evans, M., and Harley, B. (2015). If HPWPs Are Good for Performance, Why Don't More Firms Use Them?. , . | Link to journal | External link
- Gahan, P., Robin, M., Butarbutar, I., Evans, M. and Harley, B. (2015). The Paradox of High Performance Work Practices. , . | AC Link
- Robin, M. (2014). Developing a Servant Leadership Research Agenda. , . | External link
- Robin, M. and Sendjaya, S. (2012). Leadership Behaviors, Employee Engagement, and Workplace Behaviors: A multi-level perspective.. , .
- Robin, M. and Sendjaya, S. (2012). Developing Holistic Leaders: Re-Examining Leadership Development Programs using the Servant Leadership Model. , .
- Robin, M. and Sendjaya, S. (2011). Servant Leadership Development: A content analysis of leadership development literature from 1994-2009. , .
If you’d like to contact Mulyadi, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.