Tim HealyAssociate Lecturer in Ministry
Contact Tim Healy
Tim is an Associate Lecturer in Theology and Ministry based in Perth Western Australia. He has a Masters Degree in Theology from the Bangor University (Wales) with a focus on Christian Environmental Ethics and Eco-theology.
Born and raised in South Africa, Tim moved to Australia in 2007 with his wife Liezl. He has led two large Pentecostal churches, Discovery Christian Life Centre in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg, and Riverview Church in Perth, Western Australia.
Leading and communicating for change is what Tim does best and enjoys most. For the past thirty years he has helped people, churches, and not-for-profit organisations grow in health and effectiveness by providing strategic insight and teaching on a variety of subjects relating to faith-life, personal growth and professional development.
He has a particular interest in the environmental challenges of the twenty-first century and how Christian faith informs a response to these. He is also a passionate wildlife photographer and spends as much time as possible in nature chasing light and colour.
M.Th (University of Wales)
Dissertation Title New Morality for the New Millennium: an Assessment of the Impact of Environmental Ethics on Christian Morality and Witness in the Twenty-first Century 2009
Grad. Cert. Professional Supervision (Alphacrucis University College) 2023
B.Th (University of Johannesburg) 2003
Pentecostal perspectives on eco-theology and environmental ethics.
- ACA001 Faith and Purpose
- BIB008 Introduction to the New Testament
- BIB105 New Testament Foundations
- MIN012 Character Formation and Ministry
- MIN102 Christian Spirituality
- MIN202 Communicating the Christian Faith
- MIN302 Discipleship
- MIN509 Discipleship
- MIN510 Communicating the Christian Faith
- THE001 Christian Worldview
- THE201 Christian Ethics
- THE401(MTP&MTS) Christian Worldview
- Ashwina Milburn, Discipling Generation Z in Australian Christian Churches: A Partnership Between Churches and Parents (Masters Project/Thesis)
- Rachael O'Neill, The Role of Effective Discipleship in Addressing the Decline of Christianity in the United States (Masters Project/Thesis)
- Julia Pani, Using the Enneagram to identify spiritual disciplines in the process of Christian spiritual formation. (Masters Project/Thesis)
If you’d like to contact Tim, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.