LIBRARY CAMPUS BRANCHES - MELBOURNE
AC MELBOURNE CAMPUSLevel 4, 350 Queen Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Please note: The campus library is currently closed to patrons until further notice. Here are other services you can continue to access:
- Request loans and book a loan pickup time to collect them from the campus (make sure you specify which campus you'll be collection from)
- To request a copy of a chapter in a book, complete the Collection Copy Request Form and we'll email it to you
- Additional resources are also available through our online databases accessible via Moodle
- Ebook access continues as normal
- Access to librarians for questions via email continues as normal; or request a Zoom meeting during business hours
We are still here to support you in your studies (from a socially appropriate distance, of course)!
The Melbourne library collection features a predominantly theological collection of over 46,500 items, some of which requires retrieval from storage. Collection strengths include ministry, missions, and theology. The physical collection is complemented by hundreds of ebooks and a number of databases to ensure you find what you're looking for. Currently, the collection is searchable via a separate library catalogue to the rest of the AC libraries, but it's easy - click here. The library features study desks and student computers as well as a reading lounge so you can get comfortable. New books and journals are on display and updated regularly so you can easily see what's new. Library-themed jigsaws give you a chance to rest from your research.
Kerrie Stevens has been the Librarian at the Melbourne campus for 16+ years and still loves her job! She is dedicated to helping you find what you need, when you need it. Contact our staff in Melbourne: firstname.lastname@example.org