FINANCING YOUR STUDY AT ALPHACRUCIS COLLEGE
Your journey to further study is unique.
Whether you are studying for the first time since High School or beginning your PhD, there are a number of elements to consider when financing your study. Below is a summary of the various ways you may finance your studies at Alphacrucis College.
Upfront: You can pay by direct deposit to AC’s account details or via credit card/PayPal:
- must be paid at the time of enrolment/prior to commencement
- for International students, first semester fees must be paid prior to CoE being issued.
Commonwealth Assistance Loans:
FEE-HELP and VET STUDENT LOANS are available for eligible students to assist you in financing your studies. For more information about these loans including eligibility criteria please visit the Study Assist website.
Commonwealth Assistance Loans:
FEE-HELP is available for eligible students to assist you in financing your studies. For more information about these loans including eligibility criteria please visit the Study Assist website.
AC is a FEE-HELP approved provider for all of our Higher Education courses. From our Higher Education Diplomas all the way up to our Doctorate studies.
- First began residing in Australia at least 10 years ago and at that time you were a child under the age of 18 with no spouse or de facto partner; and
- You have been in Australia for at least:
- a total of eight out of the past 10 years; and
- a total of 18 months out of the last two years.
AC will set up the eCAF (electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form) for each student once they have indicated this will be their payment method upon application to the course.
- have completed an eCAF for the relevant course of study.
- have a valid Tax File Number.
- meet the eligibility requirements, including the academic eligibility requirements
For more information on FEE-HELP including eligibility requirements, New Zealand eligibility, loan fee, loan limits and more, please visit the Study Assist website.
Complete Fee and Academic schedules for all Alphacrucis courses can be found on our FEE INFORMATION page
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CUA50815 Diploma in Music Industry
- CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media
Go to the VET Student Loans website for further information.
Scholarships are awarded to a small number of students every year. They
are awarded on the basis of demonstrated academic, ministry and
leadership excellence. Scholarships may also be awarded to students who
would otherwise be unable to afford the cost of tuition. Scholarships needs
to be approved by AC, please read more about our Scholarship for Tuition Policy.
Sponsor details need to be provided to AC Registry team at the time of enrolment. Your enrolment will be processed prior to payment but your sponsor will be contacted straight away on the details provided. If payment is not made prior to commencement, it will be treated like any other student and you will be withdrawn from study.
For students who cannot access
government loans, an alternative option is Study Loans, a private student loan provider.
Please note that any student loan arrangement is directly between the student and the loan provider, AC is not involved in the loan application or decision process, nor does AC receive a commission from any loan provider.