International Students banner

Alphacrucis College (AC) is Australia's leading Christian College. With a world-class academic faculty, smaller class sizes and a thriving community, studying at AC offers a unique and life-changing student experience.

If you are not an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa you need to decide where you want to study: do you want to study from your home country or do you want to study in Australia? AC offers both options.




We believe you were made for a reason and a purpose. AC provides students with holistic care by offering not only academic support but also spiritual and emotional.


Books iconAC encourages creative and critical thinking to produce strong, well-adjusted leaders. Our lecturers rank among world-leading researchers in their field, combining specialist knowledge with innovative learning experiences.


Graduate hatOur graduates are making a difference all over the world. From pastoring churches all around the world, making a difference in business and teaching the leaders of tomorrow in the classroom.


You are considered to be an international student if you are NOT:

an Australian citizen, or

a New Zealand citizen, or

a dual citizen of any country with Australia or New Zealand, or

a permanent resident of Australia.

If you meet any of these criteria you are considered to be a domestic student.

You are an international student if you hold a permit for temporary entry to Australia. For example, if your status is: overseas student, permanent resident of New Zealand, diplomat, temporary resident holding a work permit, refugee, a dependent of any of the above, etc.

Nothing beats the experience of being part of our community and participating in our classroom discussions! If you decide you want to study in Australia, it is important to realise that you will need to apply for a Study Visa and are legally obliged to enrol for full-time study.

If you are not an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa and you decide to come to Australia to study you will need to apply for a Study Visa.


For students who decide to study from their home country, AC brings education to you by offering many subjects and degrees by distance education allowing you to study from anywhere in the world. AC offers a flexible delivery option for a large number of subjects without compromising the quality of your education. Flexible delivery means that you will have access to our e-Learning platform which provides resources, podcasts, online forums and tutor assistance that allows you to complete your studies from your home country.

Distance education aims to deliver a quality university education to students who are not able to be physically present on campus. With flexible study options, you can study from home, work, or anywhere in the world, at a time that suits you and your lifestyle.

How does distance education work?

When you're a distance education student with AC, your learning experience is enhanced through our flexible study delivery options. Distance education combines course materials with a comprehensive online learning environment.

Distance education key benefits

  • receive the same top-level education as studying on campus

  • upgrade your qualifications whenever you choose

  • balance study with work, family or financial commitments

  • your degree testamur does not indicate that you studied by distance education

International Student Application Process

Step 1 - Submit your application

Apply Now by completing the International Student Application Form. Any applicant applying to study at our Baulkham Hills (Hillsong) Campus will need to complete the Baulkham Hills Application Form.

Your application will be assessed according to the academic entry requirements for your chosen award.

Step 2 - Offer Letter and Student Agreement

If the ISO is satisfied that you are academically eligible and are a Genuine Temporary Entrant, you will be issued with an Offer Letter and Student Agreement.

You will need to sign and return this agreement and pay the first semester’s fees. You will also need to declare that you have arranged Overseas Healthcare Cover (OSHC)

Step 3 - Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Certificate

Once your signed Letter of Offer and fees have been received by the ISO, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). This is the document required by the Australian Immigration to apply for a student visa. Along with a CoE certificate, you will also be provided with more information on your Enrolment and Orientation Days.

Application Deadlines

Complete applications must be received a minimum of 15 business days before the enrolment date of the first course in the applicant’s package. Applications received less than 15 days before the enrolment date will not be considered for the intended start date and will be required to defer their studies to the next practicable start date.

Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF)

On 16 June 2015, the Australian Government introduced the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF). The SSVF simplifies the student visa assessment process so that students with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) certificate for an eligible course at a participating Higher Education provider - such as AC - will generally have reduced evidentiary requirements when applying for a student visa.

Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

Under the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF), the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) risk matrix includes country and provider categories. AC's admissions assessment processes reflect the DIBP matrix and as a consequence you may be asked to complete an additional GTE Assessment form before your application can be finalised. This assessment will help us determine that:

  • Your primary purpose for coming to Australia on a student visa is to study
  • You have the required English language proficiency
  • You accept responsibility for obtaining your student visa and adhering to the conditions on your visa
  • You have genuine access to sufficient funds to cover your tuition costs, OSHC, return airfares and living expenses for yourself and any dependants. As a guide, you must have enough money to pay the tuition fees for your course and at least another $18, 000 per year to pay your living and other expenses.

The Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses at AC are accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) - Australia's independent national regulator of the higher education sector. These courses will be recognised in most countries. Our Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses are nationally recognised and accredited by the Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA). 

Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)

The CRICOS Register lists all Australian education providers that offer courses to people studying in Australia on student visas and the courses offered.

CRICOS Provider Name: Alphacrucis College Ltd.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00958A.

For further information regarding CRICOS, including access to Alphacrucis College's CRICOS Registration, please click here.

For further information regarding accreditation and international recognition, please click here.

Who handles my application?

The International Student Office (ISO) is responsible for overseeing the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) program at Alphacrucis College (AC) and will assess your application. Agents can assist their clients in completing successful applications by referring to this application information.

What criteria do I have to meet to be eligible for a VET package course?

Alphacrucis College requires that applicants of all assessment levels applying for VET package courses hold a minimum of 5.5 IELTS score (or equivalent) with no individual band below 5.0 (and a maximum of one band 5.0). Applicants must also have achieved a score of 60% or higher in core high school subjects (including English (if taken), Mathematics, Humanities subjects and/or Science subjects). Agents assisting a student in applying to study at AC are required to ensure that the online application and passport of an applicant are identical, paying particular attention to the order and spelling of names, the date of birth and the nationality. Australian Immigration requires applicants to demonstrate that they are high quality candidates who are likely to complete their chosen course. As such, an applicant that is accepted by Alphacrucis College is not guaranteed to be approved by Australian Immigration. More information on entry requirements can be found in the 'Award Info' page of each award.

What is the application process?

International students seeking to study in Australia at AC must complete the International Student Application Form here . A complete application will be assessed by the International Student Officer (ISO). Successful applicants will be issued an Offer Letter and Student Agreement. This agreement will need to be signed and returned to the ISO. A CoE will be issued 1-2 business days after the receipt of all fees and final paperwork.

What is a complete application?

A complete application is comprised of an online application with every answer complete and the following documents uploaded to the online application: certified copy of passport, IELTS (or equivalent proof of English proficiency), high school and/or tertiary academic transcripts and complete Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Forms. All declarations in the GTE forms must be read and signed by the appropriate parties for the application to be complete. Applicants must supply as much detail as possible.

What is an incomplete application?

Incomplete applications are those that do not provide responses to every question online or are missing the necessary supporting documents for Stage 1 in the International Student Application Process page. They will not be accepted as valid applications due to their incomplete nature. The ISO will request a Study Intention Statement if questions in the GTE section have not been completed in full. Repeated failure to supply completed application will result in the applicant being deemed non-GTE and the application being rejected. An incomplete application will be deemed inactive after 60 days and an applicant will have to reapply. Failure to complete multiple applications will result in no new applications being accepted.

What are ‘certified copies’?

All supporting documents should be certified as the International Student Office is unable to accept non-certified versions. A ‘certified copy’ is a copy of an original document that has been authorised (or notarized) as being a true copy of an original. A list of persons who can Certify Documents can be found here.

How do I know if my documents are current?

The following documents must meet these restrictions to be considered current:

Passports: 6 months validity beyond the start date of the applicant’s course. (in compliance with Australian Immigration Law)

IELTS (or equivalent documents used as evidence of English Proficiency): no more than 2 years old.

Documents must meet these requirements on the day they are received by the ISO. Please contact the ISO if you are unsure if your document is current.

Repeated failure to supply current copies of documents will result in the applicant being deemed non-GTE.

What should I write in my application?

Always complete your application in your own words. You should give clear, specific and personal information in your application. The information you provide in your GTE forms help us understand the reasons you have chosen to study in Australia and at AC, and prove that you are a genuine student. Never copy reasons for choosing to study from another person or from other sources (such as the internet). This does not demonstrate that you are a genuine student and no further applications will be accepted from you.

How long do I have to complete my application?

During non-peak periods, initial applications will be responded to within approximately one week. Applicants who submit complete applications, and who return signed offers and fees promptly can expect to receive a CoE within 2-3 weeks from the time of application. Not providing complete information will delay the issuing of a CoE. During peak periods (prior to enrolment) applicants can expect to wait double this length of time.

What is a CoE Certificate?

A CoE certificate is the document required to apply for - or extend - a student visa. You are encouraged to check over your personal and course details on your CoE before you apply for a Student Visa. A CoE will be issued 1-2 business days after the receipt of all fees and final paperwork.

Can I defer the start date of my studies?

Applicants wishing to defer the commencement of their studies to the following semester may do so by providing the ISO valid reasons for deferring. If the applicant has a package with a partner college, an updated offer letter from the partner college must be supplied. An amended offer letter from AC will be provided, which must be signed and returned to the ISO. Applicants may only defer a maximum of one semester.

When do I need to submit my application by?

Applications must be received a minimum of 15 business days before the start date or enrolment date of the first course in the applicant’s package. Applications received less than 15 days before the start date or enrolment date will not be considered for the intended start date and will be required to defer their studies to the next practicable start date. Application validity length will still apply.

During peak periods (prior to enrolment) applicants can expect to wait double this length of time.

Why was my application deemed non-GTE?

Applications can be deemed non-GTE for a number of reasons:

  • You did not meet the eligibility criteria for entry into your chosen course
  • Some or all of your application did not appear to be your own words
  • The information provided was incomplete or incorrect
  • The application did not demonstrate a clear reason for studying the chosen course in Australia
  • The application suggests you are not likely to complete your chosen course
  • The application suggests you are not coming to Australia primarily to study
  • The application suggests your stay in Australia is not temporary
  • The application was not completed while still valid
  • Another reason specific to your application

What is Plagiarism?

Plagiarism occurs when phrases and sentences are copied from other sources without credit. As applicants are to supply their own personal reasons for choosing their course of study, information from other sources is not necessary. Applicants are expected to give answers in their own words, and not repeat words and phrases from websites or marketing materials. Applications that contain identical answers for more than one applicant will be considered plagiarised. All applicants are given the same opportunity to submit genuine statements in the first instance, therefore applications found to be containing plagiarism will be deemed non- GTE.

What payments must I make to get a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)?

You will need to pay a non-refundable $100 application fee when you first apply. Upon receiving your Offer Letter and Student Agreement, you will need to pay your first semester fees before receiving your CoE. Indicative fees can be found here.

What kind of financial assistance does AC offer?

AC does not accept unsolicited scholarship applications. AC does not offer payment plans for fees. All fees must be paid upfront and in full before studies can commence. It is recommended that you do not apply before you have access to the full fee payment. Applicants must also be confident they can continue to meet the fee payments each semester, as payment plans are not available at any time during a student’s course.

What do I do if I require a refund?

The AC refund policy is available here.

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, contact the ISO.

Applicants that are eligible for a refund must complete the online Refund Request Form within 14 days of becoming eligible for a refund.

What do I do if I have further questions?

Please ensure you have read this FAQ page thoroughly as well as all the information in the GTE pack. If you still have further questions, please contact We will attempt to respond to your query as soon as possible.

Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS Act)

The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, or ESOS Act, establishes legislative requirements and standards for the quality assurance of education and training institutions offering courses to international students who are in Australia on a student visa.  ESOS also provides tuition fee protection for international students. 

Australian Government of Department of Home Affairs

The Department of Home Affairs website provides you with all information for individuals and travellers entering and leaving Australia, including details on obtaining a visa to study in Australia.

Study Australia

This is the official Australian Government website for international students. Search for courses, institutions and scholarships, read about studying and living in Australia, watch stories from other students, and learn about Australian education.

Declaration of Financial Capacity


Travel, Tuition, & Living Expenses

You must declare that you have enough money to pay for travel, tuition, living expenses, and health insurance for yourself, your partner (if applicable), and your dependent children (if applicable), for the duration of your stay in Australia.
The table below outlines the minimum amounts in Australian dollars (AUD) that you will need in order to be eligible to obtain a visa, and must therefore prove access to these funds. These amounts do not necessarily represent the cost of living in Australia.

Alphacrucis College (AC) must be satisfied that you have definite access to the funds you claim to possess to cover the travel, tuition, living expenses, and health insurance costs, for yourself and your family members.

OS info box

Overseas Health Cover

International students undertaking formal studies in Australia, and their dependents, must obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of studies. You are required to arrange health coverage yourself before you apply for your visa. You can find more information, including a list of the providers and average costs, on the Department of Health website. You can also use OSHC Australia to compare prices at


Education Agents can help prospective international students with their application, certify original documents, and assist in applying for a student visa.

Established in 1948, Alphacrucis College is one of Australia’s truly outstanding Christian tertiary education institutions. Located in the geographical heart of Sydney, Australia, it has played a major role in the academic and spiritual development of thousands of Christian leaders who have shaped - and are shaping - the Church in Australia and throughout the world.



AEC International Education -
Jodie Chung - Managing Director
Suite 304, 379-383 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea, Australia

BADA Education Centre -
Kelly Shin
Suite 202, Level 2, 630 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

CESE Australia -
Livia Melo - Director
93 Audley Street, Petersham, NSW 2049
Territories: Brazil

C.I. Migration -
Chang Ho Lee- Director
Suite 811, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

DH Education Solutions -
Jack Kim - Team Leader
Level 4, 363 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Edugate Gateway Pty Ltd -
Iman Al Arab - Head Office Manager
504/267-277 Castlreagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: Lebanon, Jordan, Philippines and Saudi Arabia 

Edumate Australia Pty Ltd -
Kristy Go - Director
Level 3, 741 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Hojunet Consultancy Pty Ltd -
Annes Nam
Suite 308, 368 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Honew Consulting Group Pty Ltd -
Nicole Park
Suite 60A, 104 Bathurst Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

International Student Educational Services -
Navneet Singh - Director
Suite 7, 247 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2118
Territories: India

IBN Education Centre (Ji Woo International Education Centre Pty Ltd) -
David Jeon
Suite 7 / 15 Parnell Street, Strathfield NSW 2135
Territories: South Korea

i-World Education Centre -
Louie Heo - Marketing Manager.
Suite 1, Level 4, 600 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Jun Study Care -
David Jeon
Suite 7 / 15 Parnell Street, Strathfield NSW 2135
Territories: South Korea

Korean Education Information Centre (KEIC) -
William Choi - Director
Suite 1A, Level 1, 11 The Boulevarde, Strathfield NSW 2135
Territories: South Korea

Koala Education Centre -

Joshua Park - Student Counsellor
Suite 201, Level 2, 379 - 383 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

MyEdu Consulting Pty Ltd -
Sarah Park - Director
Suite 2B, Level 6, 303 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Namoo Consulting -
Khesis Chun - Director
Suite 7, Level 3, Strathfield Plaza, 11 The Boulevarde, Strathfield NSW 2135
Territories: South Korea

Professional Visa and Education Services Pty Ltd -
Mr Nishant Sharma - CEO, Director
Suite 702, Level 7, 83 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Brazil

Sewoo Education Centre -
Jonathan Kim
Suite 1306, Level 13, 87-89 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Sydney Hub Education Pty Ltd (SH Education Pty Ltd) -
Lucy Cho
407 / 250 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Uhak Station -
Hayley Han
Suite 902, Level 9, 309 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Uhakpen (aka Hoju Helper) -
Nayoon Park (Helen) - Owner
Unit 110, 250 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea

Winners Education -
Sun Young (Susie) Lee - Managing Director
Suite 705/250, Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Territories: South Korea


Paul Lee - 07 3151 0920
24 Bolger Street, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
Territories: South Korea

AMET Education Pty Ltd -
Ms Yini Reptis
6A/12 Zamia Street, Sunnybank, QLD 4109
Territories: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia & Slovakia

Skilled Services Australia -
Peter McCloud - Sales Director
10 Judds Ct, Slacks Creek, QLD 4127, Australia
Territories: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong & India


AusEd-UniEd International Pty Ltd (AUG) - 
Alice Hwa
Level 1 / 258 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Territories: China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore

Think Higher Consultants -
Aneel Khowaja
Level 4, 4-13, 365 Lt Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Territories: India


I Study Away Migrations -
Amandeep Kaur
Suite 4, 279 Lord Street, East Perth, WA 6004
Territories: India and Philippines


A-One Global Services -
Paramjeet Singh - Director
H.No - 41 A/C Opposite Presentation Convent School
Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
T. 0191 - 2459704

Miles Ahead Immigration -
Amit Pratap
Md Floors, Above Dominoz Pizza
Barielly, Up, India 243001


KOKOS International -
Min Chang- Regional Director
Level 4, Building B, Kyobo Tower Building 1303-22 Seocho-Dong, Seocho-Gu, Seoul Korea

Prime Australian Education PTY LTD -
Annie Kim - Regional Director
Suite 2025, Gwanghwamun Officia Bldg. 163 Sinmunno 1-ga


Huy Hoang International Joint Stock Company -
Nguyen Thu Huong- Associate Director
43 Tran Phu, Ngo Quyen District, Houiphong City Vietnam

Olimpia Education Advisory and Development LTD Co -
Andy Nguyen- General Director
197A Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 4. District 3 Hochiminh City