Ps Andrew GrozaState Director - Victoria, Lecturer
Contact Andrew Groza
Andrew has been working with Alphacrucis College since 2017. He has been a credentialed minister for over 15 years and has served in various leadership positions at Faith Christian Church, Harvest Bible College, and now Alphacrucis. He is passionate about the church, leadership, organisational culture, preaching, Christian spirituality, family, coffee and great food (not necessarily in that order) and is married with two adorable daughters.
MA (Min) (Harvest Bible College) 2013
BA (Min) (Harvest Bible College) 2011
Leadership, Organisational Culture and Change, Preaching and Communication, Ecclesiology, Missional Church, Christian Spirituality
- Grant, I., Pickering, A., Sanders, D., Groza, A. (2013). Contemporary Ministry: A Global Perspective. In Jon K. Newton, New Frontiers: Redefining Christian Ministry in 21st Century Contexts (pp. 63-91). Mosaic Press: Melbourne.
- Andrew A. Groza (2019). The Seldom Acknowledged Difficulties of Leading Missional Churches: Challenges Faced by Those Who Seek to Explore Different Forms of Being and Doing Church. Ecclesial Practices, 6.2 163-181. | Link to journal
- Andrew A. Groza (2015). With the Curiosity of an Oddity from a Bygone Era: the Gospel and Our Culture Network (GOCN) conversation and its contribution to mission to the West.. Journal of Contemporary Ministry, 1 46-59. | AC Link
- Jesus and our Pain: An Exposition of John 20 (2021), Faith Christian Church, Lynbrook, Vic, Aus, 17 Jan 2021
- When Angels Leave: A Reflection on the Christmas Story (2021), Faith Christian Church, Lynbrook, Vic, Aus, 03 Jan 2021
- Anderson, K. (2018). Intergrative Preaching. Journal of Contemporary Ministry, 2018:1.
- Cherry, N. (2017). Energising Leadership. Journal of Contemporary Ministry, 2017:1.
- Brown, C. B.(2016). Guiding Gideon. Journal of Contemporary Ministry, 2016: 1.
- Foster, T. (2015). The Suburban Captivity of the Church. Journal of Contemporary Ministry, 2015:1.
If you’d like to contact Andrew, you can use the form below.
If you’d like a reply, please include your return email address in the box provided.