Details for Recruit and coordinate volunteers
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to recruit, orientate, develop and support volunteer workers in an agency, service or program. Workers at this level will be responsible for the ongoing coordination and supervision of volunteers who may be working in a range of contexts.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: CHCVOL003
- Credit points: 10
Awards offering Recruit and coordinate volunteers
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Diploma of Leadership (Christian Work) (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Diploma of Ministry (Creative) - Parramatta (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Diploma of Ministry (Pastoral Ministry) - Global Online (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
- Diploma of Ministry (Pastoral Ministry) - Parramatta (Australian Skills Quality Authority)
Students will be involved in a placement at their church or an organisation they're familiar with, where they are able to coordinate volunteers.
This course may be offered in the following formats
Placement Agreement, Training plan, Portfolio
Hybels, B. The Volunteer Revolution: Unleashing the Power of Everybody. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan: 2004.