Details for Educational Leadership
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: EDU520
- Credit points: 10
- Subject coordinator: Jim Twelves
The following courses are prerequisites:
- LEA401—Introduction to Leadership or 40 credit points
Awards offering Educational Leadership
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Explain the biblical and theological foundations for a Christian educational leadership.
- Critically analyse assessment and reporting data to inform instructional design decisions.
- Design a School Improvement and Staff Appraisal Plan.
- Critically analyse various leadership models in the light of divergent philosophies of Christian Education.
- Identify and apply the transformational servant leadership conceptual framework underpinning this subject.
- Integrate leadership principles with organisational development and succession planning.
This course may be offered in the following formats
- Face to face (onsite)
- E-learning (online)
- Forum Postings (20%)
- Project (30%)
- Major Essay (50%)
- Primary readings provided