Details for Develop spiritual disciplines for Christian living
This unit introduces students to contemporary Christian approaches to spiritual disciplines and spirituality. It focuses primarily on how Pentecostal/charismatic movements have experienced God.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: MINDIS401
- Credit points: 10
Awards offering Develop spiritual disciplines for Christian living
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Examine a range of Christian spiritual disciplines
- Appreciate the spirituality of Pentecostal and charismatic movements
- Apply Christian disciplines to develop a personal spirituality:
- Mentoring relationship
- Communication of personal experience
This course may be offered in the following formats
Global online; Face-to-face
Please consult your instructor prior to purchasing any textbooks.