Details for Participate in Christian ministry
This functional unit covers the skills necessary to identify and participate in the various areas and functions of ministry that facilitate the vision and mission of the church.
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: MINPAS401
- Credit points: 60
Awards offering Participate in Christian ministry
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
- Identify different ministry activities:
- Organisational structure
- Organisational roles and responsibilities
- Investigate the relationship between different ministries
- Participate in a ministry activity:
- Identify a ministry most suited to personal gifting
- Develop within the role
- Acquire performance feedback
- Follow work health and safety practices
- Identification of WHS procedures
- Reporting of hazards and incidents
This course may be offered in the following formats
- Hindley, J. Serving without Sinking. Uk: The Good Book Company, 2013.
Please consult your instructor prior to purchasing any textbooks.