The following are projects that build the core fabric of a university and help expand the quality of education. Alphacrucis (AC) University College aims to employ noted and skilled Christian faculty members that can train students in cutting edge principles, spiritual growth and in excellent Christian research and scholarship.
Here are some of the projects we have on offer. For further information about these projects download the ‘Influence’ document (see below) or contact Neil Scott: email@example.com
- Endowed Chairs ($10 Million total over 5 years)
AC has secured respected Professors in each of the three chairs in Business, Education and Theology.
The minimum cost for each chair is $200,000 per annum to cover salary, support staff, and ancillary costs.
- Scholarships ($1 Million total over 5 years)
AC is seeking to fund full scholarships up to $20,000 per annum and partial scholarships from $5,000 per annum in the following areas
Emerging leaders from developing nations (full scholarships)
Australian indigenous students (full and partial scholarships)
Needs-based students (full and partial scholarships)
Outstanding students (full and partial scholarships)
3. Research ($1 million total over 5 years)
Research impact and research excellence are imperative for AC to become a Christian university. This involves attracting world-class researchers, writing ground-breaking publications, establishing vibrant research centres, and impacting the wider community through applied research that changes the world. To this end, funds are needed to:
- employ a full-time Australasian Pentecostal Studies Centre Director and administrative staff, as well as undertake a major digitalisation project to preserve rare archives - $350,000
- employ a full-time Director and administrative staff for a new inter-disciplinary research centre, as well as fund research projects through this centre - $350,000
- employ administrative support and editorial staff for the Australasian Pentecostal Studies Journal - $100,000
- establish internal research grants for AC faculty and postgraduate students - $200,000
4. Flexible Learning ($500,000 total over 5 years)
While AC has already made a substantial investment in online learning technology, to remain on the cutting edge of flexible learning delivery it is necessary to invest in ongoing technological renewal and upgrades. It is vital to students to always have 24/7 access to lectures and help. AC also plans to develop a Global e-Classroom which will provide the opportunity for students all over the world to access and participate in real time lectures.
5. Campus Building ($500,000 total over 2 years)
AC has expanded its higher education reach outside of Sydney by establishing campuses in Brisbane, Perth, Hobart and Auckland. In 2017 a new campus facility was purchased in Brisbane and we are in need of funds to assist in its fit-out.
For more information download our Influence Document.
If this is something that resonates with your heart and you would like to discuss this with someone, please contact Neil Scott via:
M: 0413 599 557
P: 07 3851 0290