Details for Innovative Practice in Cross Cultural Ministry
- Currently offered by Alphacrucis: Yes
- Course code: CCM506
- Credit points: 10
- Subject coordinator: Kevin Hovey
- At least 40 credit points or CCM401 Introduction to Cross Cultural Ministry
Awards offering Innovative Practice in Cross Cultural Ministry
This unit is offered as a part of the following awards:
Upon completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- Explain the relevant global themes related to cross cultural ministry using biblical, historical, demographic and statistical information.
- Distinguish a wide range of models for cross cultural ministry in use by Christians throughout the world.
- Critique past and present cross cultural ministry approaches, focusing on key characters and events in the development and diffusion of those approaches.
- Analyse the key nationwide aspects that have a bearing on cross cultural ministry practices in local regions.
- Develop and critique strategies appropriate for a given country.
Essays, Book review